problems with resident evil zero

Discus and support problems with resident evil zero in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ciao, ho scaricato il gioco Resident Evil Zero Ho una xbox S, ma quando sono sul treno, questo è l'inizio del gioco, si ferma e mi spegne dalla console... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zala82, Feb 12, 2019.

  1. Zala82
    Zala82 Guest

    problems with resident evil zero


    Ciao, ho scaricato il gioco Resident Evil Zero
    Ho una xbox S,
    ma quando sono sul treno, questo è l'inizio del gioco, si ferma e mi spegne dalla console
    Ho provato a disabilitarlo e scaricarlo ma mi d lo stesso problema Aiuto ...

    Grazie.

    [Translation]

    Hi, I downloaded the game Resident Evil Zero

    I have an Xbox S,

    But when I'm on the train, this is the beginning of the game, stops and shuts me off from the console

    I tried to disable it and download it but it gives me the same problem help...

    Thank you.

    :)
     
    Zala82, Feb 12, 2019
    #1
  2. JODOVALO Win User

    Resident Evil 0 HD Freezes

    es con algún resident evil mas o solo con resident evil zero

    [Translation - is with some resident evil more or just with resident evil zero]
  3. capcom23 Win User

    Resident Evil 1-4 Games For 360??

    @BlackSilverace, buying on PS3 you will get the ugly PSone edition! You don't want that kind of graphics! I have them all on the good old nintendo gamecube on high graphics settings :p

    My collection:

    Resident evil zero

    Resident evil remake

    Resident evil 2

    Resident evil 3

    Resident evil 4

    Resistent evil code veronica x

    So why not wanting Resident Evil ZERO????? it's one of the best in the series.
  4. XBF Lance J Win User

    Resident evil zero reseteo

    Hey Manuel,

    Thank you for reaching out. Could you clarify what sort of problem you are experiencing with Resident Evil Zero?
  5. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

    problems with resident evil zero

    Hi Zala,

    We will be locking this thread as it is an old post. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. You are more than welcome to start another thread detailing
    the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than
    happy to help

    Thank you
  6. Zala82 Win User

    problems with resident evil zero

    hi, I have performed the procedure you described.
    I did it twice but unfortunately I did not solve the problem.
Thema:

problems with resident evil zero

Loading...
  1. problems with resident evil zero - Similar Threads - problems resident evil

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Resident Evil 7 PC crashing on launch and Audio problems.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 7 PC crashing on launch and Audio problems.: Hi, So after not playing through Resident Evil 7 in a while i launched it on a new computer only to find that the game will not launch properly It just crashes at the screen where it says...
  10. I have a problem with Resident Evil 7 Gold Edition

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with Resident Evil 7 Gold Edition: The game "Resident Evil 7 Gold Edition" doesn't work for me. I downloaded it from the microsoft store and when I run it I get a message saying "Cannot find the downloadable content data related to...