Problems with redeeming overwatch coins code on battlenet

Discus and support Problems with redeeming overwatch coins code on battlenet in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got 200 overwatch coins from Microsoft rewards. The problem is the code I received is 21 digits whereas the redeem code page on battlenet is only 16... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oisin McColgan, Jan 18, 2023.

1. Problems with redeeming overwatch coins code on battlenet

I got 200 overwatch coins from Microsoft rewards. The problem is the code I received is 21 digits whereas the redeem code page on battlenet is only 16 digits so it won’t work am I able to get a new code ?

:)

Oisin McColgan, Jan 18, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Oisin, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your purchase.

I'm not sure why you would have been sent a 21 digit code for redemption. I'd like to first recommend checking the email you were sent for instructions on how to redeem the code.

If you are still having trouble then you may want to contact the Rewards Support team via https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=823675
  3. DeniqL Win User

Missing Overwatch 2 Coins.

Hi Kevin, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here. Are you sure you are linked to the same battlenet account? Because overwatch coins should be shared across all platforms
  4. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Xbox overwatch coins

Hello Spence R, my name is Zahir

You are correct, it could be a server issue and restarting the game or the xbox it should reflect. According to the Blizzard support website, the delay in showing your latest coin purchases or earned credits takes between 24 hours to 72 hours. Usually, the coins will show up on their own after 24 hours.

Overwatch Coins purchased on Battle.net, Xbox, and PlayStation will be shared across all three platforms, meaning any Overwatch Coins you purchase on one of these platforms can be used on all of them. Overwatch Coins redeemed and/or purchased on Battle.net, Xbox, and PlayStation will not be accessible on Nintendo's eShop. Overwatch Coins redeemed and/or purchased on Nintendo's eShop can only be used for in-game purchases on Nintendo eShop.

You can view your Overwatch Coins total in the Battle.net Desktop App, or through Battle.net Account Management. Note that Overwatch Coins purchased on Nintendo's eShop will not be displayed in your Overwatch Coins total, however any Overwatch Coins earned through game play on Nintendo Switch will be displayed.

Content from in-game purchases made with Overwatch Coins on any platform will be accessible across linked accounts on all platforms (Battle.net, Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo). Overwatch Coins earned in-game will also be accessible across linked accounts on all platforms (Battle.net, Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo).

If you are still having this issue please contact blizzard below link

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/319162

Thank you
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Why didn't I get the overwatch coins on my account?

Hi Viollla-chan. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Overwatch coins purchased or redeemed from the Xbox store are for Xbox consoles only. You must launch the game on an Xbox console for the coins to be redeemed to your Overwatch account. Once they're redeemed on console, they'll be available on PC too.

If you don't have access to a console, you may request a refund for the coins: https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. Deano_M_ Win User

New Xbox Live Feature

i know there's something similar on battlenet with overwatch . would be a great idea .
Thema:

1. Problems with redeeming overwatch coins code on battlenet - Similar Threads - Problems redeeming overwatch

2. Migtation, Minecraft key redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Migtation, Minecraft key redeem problem: Hello i have migrated mojang account to my Microsoft account, and yesterday i wanted to redeem a key for minecraft on the same Microsoft account, key got redeemed but account stayed the same so it...
  3. I redeemed 2 vbucks cards. The first one I had no problem with. The second one is not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed 2 vbucks cards. The first one I had no problem with. The second one is not...: I redeemed 2 vbucks cards. The first one I had no problem with. The second one is not showing up. What do I do? e34562cd-b187-4b4e-a97f-fa816ff8aada
  4. Nba 2k24 for xbox one digital code redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba 2k24 for xbox one digital code redeem problem: Hi. I get a nba 2k24 game with disc for xbox series x/s and included digital download code for my xbox one. I'm using xbox one. I folowed the instuctions, i redeemed the code, after that it shows...
  5. I have problem with redeeming my game pass code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have problem with redeeming my game pass code: I need support to redeem the code for my pc f66fe80b-5016-4113-8969-a66eee72ec3b
  6. problems with redeeming minecoins on the microsoft store app on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problems with redeeming minecoins on the microsoft store app on pc: i redeemed a 330 minecoin giftcard on the microsoft store app that i got from microsoft rewards but it didn't give me any minecoins and this sucks because i spent a long time saving up the needed...
  7. redeem code problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeem code problem: So I recently gifted my friend the game Five Nights At Freddys 1 he got sent the code from xbox he typed it in many times but the code would never work and he is 101% sure he typed the code in...
  8. Redeeming Minecoin gift card problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming Minecoin gift card problem: Hi, My child is set up as family member on my Xbox family account. I bought a Minecoin gift card and want to redeem it on to her account but I only saw an option under my email address so...
  9. Redeem problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem problems: My friend send to me by xbox chat a gift and i use the code to redeem and i got dlc but i can't download the dlc i go to the store and search for dlc but he want me to buy it again...
  10. Xbox redeem problem...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox redeem problem...: i collected the xbox perks but when i want to redeem them it shows they are already redeemed. If i go in the game i got no loot.... what should i do ? bf230701-f4bd-40e8-816b-19473625b26e