Problems with realms

Discus and support Problems with realms in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I'm having a problem with realms plus on my switch I've just renewed my 10 player realm as it ran out on 18/01/22 but its still showing as expired... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chelseatame, Feb 15, 2022.

1. chelseatame
    chelseatame Guest

Problems with realms

Hi I'm having a problem with realms plus on my switch I've just renewed my 10 player realm as it ran out on 18/01/22 but its still showing as expired

:)

chelseatame, Feb 15, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Realms problem.

Yes, please try it. I heard that in some cases can take a while.

The important thing is that the download has advanced, maybe it's a matter of time.

If maybe the issue persists, the next step will be report this to Mojang team in case you already tried everything from here:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

More specific with the portforwarding thing
  3. Flow winner xD Win User

Realms problem.

Thanks, I tested it in my iPad, phone and Xbox but it don’t let me either, I reinstalled the game in all also but I am testing the other wifi network, thanks I will reply when I try it.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Problems with realms

Hi Chelseatame, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

In this case, you will be needing to reach out to Mojang since it's an in-game subscription on a different platform.

You can submit a ticket here: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Realms Problem

Hello @XxApollo_GamingxX!

Please follow the steps below to change your privacy and safety settings:

1. Go to Xbox.com and sign in to your account
    2. Select your gamertag.
    3. Select Xbox settings. If you don't see this option, select More links and then select Xbox settings.
    4. Select Privacy & online safety.
    5. Select either the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab or the Privacy tab. Review the current settings and update any that you want to change. You will need ”Join Multiplayer games” AND ”You can create and join clubs” both allowed on your account.
    6. Select Save before leaving or switching to another tab. If you don't save the changes before you move to the other tab, your changes won't be saved.

For an in-depth look on how to manage your Online Privacy / Multiplayer settings via Xbox.com please go here.
  6. Flow winner xD Win User

Realms problem.

I already try with a different wifi but know instead of stay at 371 MB it stays at 658 MB it is getting better but equally I can’t download it, I will try to leave it 1 hour now, TYSM.
Thema:

Problems with realms

1. Problems with realms - Similar Threads - Problems realms

2. Minecraft Realm subscription problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm subscription problem: I've wanted to continue the previous Realm server that I was using, but I made a mistake and bought a new Realm. Can you please move the new one to the old one? Or at least refund the new...
  3. Minecarft Realms problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecarft Realms problems: I bought realms in minecraft bedrock edition and used it for 14 days, but when I tried to log in on the 14th day, my realms did not appear in the realms section. when i looked you got the error...
  4. Minecraft Java Edition Realm problem

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft Java Edition Realm problem: My friend invited Minecraft Realm server to me, and I played at Realm server for several days. But today, I logged in to java ed but I cannot find the server at the Realm. I attach what I can see....
  5. Problem with my friend joining my realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with my friend joining my realm: My friend was unable to join my minecraft world, so I renewed my realm plus subscription to see if that helps and he still can not load on. Is there a fix for this?...
  6. Minecraft Realm joining problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm joining problem: I am trying to join a minecraft realm created from an xbox. But am trying to play on my playstation not sure if it's even possible. But when I try to join the realm it says. "You need Permission,...
  7. Problema en la compra y creación de un realm de minecraft[Problem with buying and creating...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema en la compra y creación de un realm de minecraft[Problem with buying and creating...: Soy usuario de minecraft windows 10 edition y de minecraft realms, llevo ya dos meses pagando el servicio de un realm para 10 jugadores, el problema es que este mes no pudimos pagar el realm antes...
  8. Problem with subscribe minecraft realm server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with subscribe minecraft realm server: Hey, i payed from subscribe minecraft realm. but he do not complet'ed payed & i and my friends do not invite on server realm [img] [img] 8758288d-b1de-402b-9ab5-5d9ec791bbbd
  9. Minecraft realm problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realm problem: Yesterday I was playing with my friend on a realm bur today I went on and the Menu said “you are unable to connect to realms because of your accounts settings, and I have not touched my settings....
  10. MCPE Realm Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCPE Realm Problem: Trying to create a realm for the PE on Android since yesterday, but the app says I can't, due to my privacy settings. But they are all on "All","Allowed" Can someone please help me to fix this?...