Problems with online safety settings/profile privacy settings in Forza Horizon 5 and Halo...

Discus and support Problems with online safety settings/profile privacy settings in Forza Horizon 5 and Halo... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello everyone, the two games Forza Horizon 5 and Halo Infinite can only be played with restrictions. I have checked every setting in XBOX/Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Norbert-Matthias, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Problems with online safety settings/profile privacy settings in Forza Horizon 5 and Halo...

Hello everyone, the two games Forza Horizon 5 and Halo Infinite can only be played with restrictions. I have checked every setting in XBOX/Microsoft Profile, Account, Privacy & Online Safety and Family Safety. None of the changes have even the slightest effect on the error messages listed below. Of course I have logged off, logged in again in all systems various times. Without success.

Here are the error messages:

Forza Horizon 5 (if you want access to community tunings, for example)

Access to user-generated content is restricted by your profile privacy settings.

Halo Infinite (if you want to start matchmaking with friends in fireteam)

A fireteam member's online safety settings do not allow them to view community creations.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--

Hallo zusammen, die beiden Spiele Forza Horizon 5 und Halo Infinite lassen sich nur eingeschränkt spielen. Ich bin jede Einstellung im XBOX/Microsoft Profil, Konto, Datenschutz & Onlinesicherheit und Family Safety geprüft. Keine der Änderungen hat auch nur im geringsten Einfluss auf die unten aufgeführten Fehlermeldungen. Natürlich habe ich mich in allen Systemen diverse male abgemeldet, neu angemeldet. Ohne Erfolg.

Hier die Fehlermeldungen:

Forza Horizon 5 (wenn man bspw. Zugriff auf Community Tunings möchte)

Access to user-generated content is restricted by your profile privacy settings.

Halo Infinite (wenn man das Matchmaking mit Freunden im Fireteam starten will)

A fireteam member's online safety settings do not allow them to view community creations.

Für Hilfe wäre ich sehr dankbar.

:)

Norbert-Matthias, Jun 29, 2022
  2. RainingRoses Win User

I've played Forza Horizon 5 though game pass on my PC the past few months. I decided to buy the standard edition, since I bought the game I cant access online tunes, Forzathon shop, and auction house.

Hi Kev,

Are you able to successfully access the online in-game content with another account/profile? If so, then it’s most likely your privacy settings

The specific setting you need to enable/allow is under the privacy tab. ‘You can see and upload community creations’ - set to everyone.

Note that if you’re on a child account (under 18, or under 19 in South Korea), then a parent/guardian as the adult in the same Microsoft Family would need to update these online permissions for you. Refer to:

Manage Xbox online safety and privacy settings | Xbox Support

Also read through this guide:

Forza Horizon 5 Auction House - Forza Support

Hope this helps.
  3. XBF - Evie Win User

Problems with online safety settings/profile privacy settings in Forza Horizon 5 and Halo Infinite

Hi Norbert-Matthias,

I'm sorry to hear that you can't access some of your game due to privacy settings.

I would go into your account and check ALL of your settings. Under the Privacy tab, the Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and Windows 10 devices tab, and even under the Xbox 360 tab. Make sure that you have everything toggled correctly and save.

https://account.xbox.com/Settings?activetab=main:privacytab

Sign out and back in on PC, make sure the settings stick. Then, on your console, remove the account and add it back. When you have added back your original account, navigate to Settings > General > Online privacy & safety and make sure the settings look correct.

Also, you could be encountering these errors (specifically the Halo Infinite one) if one of your friends has a setting that doesn't allow multiplayer/crossplay. Please have them make sure they're settings are updated and correct.

If you are still encountering issues, please contact Xbox support using the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Forza Horizon 4 problems with parental control on Xbox on Windows PC's

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your post! To configure your online privacy and safety settings, check out this article:

Xbox One Online Safety and Privacy Settings
    this information will allow you to adjust permissions to allow for access to the desired content on Forza Horizon 4. Also, be sure to check out the

Forza Horizon 4 Forum
    , for additional support and information for possible workarounds for this issue.

Please let us know how this goes, thanks again.
  5. RainingRoses Win User

forza

Hi,

Jamie is correct - it’s possible that your privacy settings are preventing you from successfully accessing the Auction House and other online features in Forza as explained under ‘Why is the Auction House grayed out?’ here:

Forza Horizon 5 Auction House - Forza Support

The specific setting you need to enable/allow is under the privacy tab:

‘You can see and upload community creations’ - set to everyone, then select submit at the end of the page to confirm and save any changes.Refer to this guide:

Manage Xbox online safety and privacy settings | Xbox Support

If you’re on a child account (under 18, or under 19 in South Korea), then a parent/guardian as the adult in the same Microsoft Family would need to update your online permissions for you. Then you would need to sign out and back in again for the update settings to properly take effect.

If it’s not your privacy settings (so if these are correct and it hasn’t made any difference), then it would be either your in-game account or an issue with your network setup/internet connection. We can go through these possibilities here if the above doesn’t resolve the error.

Hope this helps.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Controle parentale Forza horizon 4[Parental Controls Forza horizon 4]

Hi Charles,

Thanks for your post! If Forza Horizon 4 is giving issues with permissions, check out this article on how to adjust

Xbox Live Online Safety and Privacy Settings
    . Also, for more information for the Forza Horizon 4 check out their

Forza Community Forums
    for possible solutions and options to resolve this issue.

I hope this helps, thanks again.
Thema:

Problems with online safety settings/profile privacy settings in Forza Horizon 5 and Halo...

1. Problems with online safety settings/profile privacy settings in Forza Horizon 5 and Halo... - Similar Threads - Problems online safety

2. fallout 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 problem: Every time that i try to play fallout 4 i am told “ we can’t save more data for this game or app” i was wondering my how to fix this issue 6f6d4c0a-5a87-44a1-b732-47f2274a43ac
  3. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  4. Problem with Online.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Online.: Dear. We have problems with conection with Digi Telephone in Spain. Problems with IPs for 4 days. 2370642e-9eaa-4033-82aa-d157b7831f4d
  5. Why can I not start a warranty repair online? This problem seems to have been in existence...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not start a warranty repair online? This problem seems to have been in existence...: I have tried over 20 times this morning to submit a warranty repair for my fault Xbox Elite controller. Every time I get a failure message. Online Chat is useless, submitting a request for a call...
  6. Online problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Online problem: I can't access multi player modes on my xbox seires x, it keeps sending me to a screen to set up a plan, I have reset the xbox, I have a xbox live account active Plz someone help...
  7. hi I have I problem when I play halo infinite multiplayer online it take time to search can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi I have I problem when I play halo infinite multiplayer online it take time to search can...: this is my email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 047d554c-d3ee-4334-b1bd-e13fa6df8f80
  8. I always have problems with playing online , or playing with friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I always have problems with playing online , or playing with friends: Hi, I've noticed that any game i download from the Pc game pass, i cant play online , or with my friends, i don't why, me and my friends tried some games and we had the same problem (we are from...
  9. Elder Scrolls Online Xbox problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder Scrolls Online Xbox problem: Today im download game from Xbox game pass. When i start the game theres a problem Loading profil failed like i font have Access. I have game pass ultimate and stable internet connection. What's...
  10. Family and online safety need problem is reset chosen Friends. said saved organizer you member

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family and online safety need problem is reset chosen Friends. said saved organizer you member: [img] You member has reset you cannot change Friends settings chosen Friends saved adult is error in Xbox family, need help please change Everyone ed22c614-71a5-471d-97ad-5de4578a6b0c