Problems with my series X - anyone else having this?
Discus and support Problems with my series X - anyone else having this? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi... I’m having two problems with my series x. I’ll describe them: 1. My Xbox does from time to time “pop” or click (I’m from Sweden so I’m having... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by korrtre, Feb 17, 2022.
Thema:
Problems with my series X - anyone else having this?
Loading...
-
Problems with my series X - anyone else having this? - Similar Threads - Problems series anyone
-
Xbox Series S Twitch linking problem — QR code keeps appearing
in XboX InsidersXbox Series S Twitch linking problem — QR code keeps appearing: Hey everyone, I'm having trouble streaming on Twitch from my Xbox Series S. When I select livestream on my Xbox, it shows a QR code. I scan it with my phone, Twitch opens, and I go through the... -
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...
in XboX InsidersAnother Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely... -
Has anyone had this problem with three series x where it turns it self off mid game then...
in XBoX on ConsolesHas anyone had this problem with three series x where it turns it self off mid game then...: My xbox series x for the last 2 months has been turning itself off while I'm playing a game which is more frustrating when I'm playing survival games. So it turns itself off mid game then turns... -
Anyone else experiencing a controller problem? (Xbox one S) (Xbox series S)
in XBoX on ConsolesAnyone else experiencing a controller problem? (Xbox one S) (Xbox series S): So i have an Xbox series S and yesterday my controller bugged out. My controller turned on but it didnt take any input. I took out the batteries and it worked like normal. However, today my sister... -
Does anyone have problem with Let's sing app too connect too Xbox series X?
in XBoX on ConsolesDoes anyone have problem with Let's sing app too connect too Xbox series X?: I have a problem with the game Let's sing 2025, I downloaded the app on My phone to use My Phone as microphone but it wont connect, I am also in contact with Plaion suport, but I just wanna hear... -
Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.
in XBoX on ConsolesIs anyone else having problems with their Series X.: I’ve got stick drift, it won’ read brand new discs, when it turns on it plays videos in slow motion. YouTube constantly crashes i got the console on Christmas of 2023….. someone help... -
anyone else have a problem with series x not connecting properly when using ethernet...
in XBoX on Consolesanyone else have a problem with series x not connecting properly when using ethernet...: ive tried every fix possible, im far from stupid and been using computers/consoles since the 70s, starting with atari 2600 to coding on a zx spectrum 48k when i was 12. there is definitely a... -
Does anyone have the problem with the elite series 2 controller. The A button is...
in XBoX on WindowsDoes anyone have the problem with the elite series 2 controller. The A button is...: the A button if you press it fast it stop working for a second. 5d87eed7-4916-4a67-b983-7f265070a34c