Problems with my headsets.

Discus and support Problems with my headsets. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have 2 xbox's on the same network and want to be able to use both headsets. I can only use 1 to talk to others but the other can not hear me talking... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Luke James1, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Luke James1
    Luke James1 Guest

I have 2 xbox's on the same network and want to be able to use both headsets. I can only use 1 to talk to others but the other can not hear me talking but can hear everyone else. Can someone help?

:)

Luke James1, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Luke, regardless of the network, are the headsets compatible with Xbox, how is the NAT of your network is it open or restricted?

Are you using Xbox party to talk or an in-game party?

If you can give more details.
  3. EXTREME JAY Win User

Problems with my headset

My friend is having the same problem. He can get it to work eventually after hard resetting the console and turning kinect off an on. Somehow he gets it to work. It's very annoying hearing my voice coming out of his tv speakers until he gets the headset
    to work properly.
  4. Spud 72 Win User

Problem with my headset

Volume on the talk back cable? Maybe try turning it up. I can't tell you how many times this has happened to me personally and I've been using my cans for a long time now.
  5. CalGoo Win User

Can't chat and can't hear others talking when plugging headset into controller

Quite a while before actually. It was happening with my first headset, so I thought it was the headset causing problems, then ordered a new headset about a week after the problems started happening, then a week to get the headset, so a while before the post.
  6. J0E GT Win User

Turtle Beach XO Seven PROBLEM

i found updating my controller with the headset mic plugged into the headset solved this problem
Thema:

1. Problems with my headsets. - Similar Threads - Problems headsets

2. Xbox wireless headset problems on windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset problems on windows 11: I just connected my xbox wireless headset to my new windows 11 PC, but noticed some problems that I have not had with the headset before on my old windows 10 pc. On my old pc when the headset was...
  3. So I have a problem with my pdp gaming headset for xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I have a problem with my pdp gaming headset for xbox: Please help me so I have a pdp gaming headset wireless for Xbox light is solid so it's paired but on my Xbox it shows no mic connection and when in a party it says we can't find a microphone for...
  4. Headset problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Headset problem: Hi, I have this problem, where for example if I’m playing Fortnite, a game with voice chat, or even just Xbox party chat, I can only hear that audio, My game Audio only goes through my TV and does...
  5. Xbox wireless headset charging problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox wireless headset charging problem: Hi , I have brought a new Xbox wireless headset for series X and it shows orange blinking while I connected it to the Xbox ( assuming it’s charging ) like after an hour I disconnected it from the...
  6. Xbox Wireless Headset (Global Problem)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset (Global Problem): Xbox Wireless Headset - When I try to turn it on, a white diode lights up and a power-up sound comes on. The white diode doesn't flash, it just lights up for a couple of seconds - and then the...
  7. Can anyone help me discern if this is a headset cable problem, or a Controller problem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can anyone help me discern if this is a headset cable problem, or a Controller problem?: The issue at hand is that when I connect my headset (which is perfectly fine) to my Xbox Series S wireless controller, my audio will be filled with static and sometimes my controller will turn...
  8. How to fix the connection problem with my headset

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix the connection problem with my headset: Was gaming with my friends then my PDP headset just wouldn’t connect to my Xbox I have reset my Xbox series S then i reset my headset it’s self after resetting my Xbox didn’t work but it still...
  9. wired headset audio problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wired headset audio problem: I've just went through 3 headsets thinking they were the problem, I've got one Wireless Xbox controller and another wired controller that works on both console and PC my problem is 90% of the time...
  10. I'm having a problem with my controller and headset I can't hear anything aside party and...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having a problem with my controller and headset I can't hear anything aside party and...: I cant hear anything until I plug my mic in at different speeds it's very annoying does anyone have a fix? submitted by /u/RemoteAd4855 [link] [comments]