Problems with my Digital Download Hogwarts Legacy

Discus and support Problems with my Digital Download Hogwarts Legacy in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Having problems with Hogwarts Legacy freezing on my Xbox series x, can’t seem to get past the opening. I’ve already uninstalled and reinstalled the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Edward Chavez1, Feb 9, 2023.

1. Problems with my Digital Download Hogwarts Legacy

Having problems with Hogwarts Legacy freezing on my Xbox series x, can’t seem to get past the opening. I’ve already uninstalled and reinstalled the game, ugh I don’t know what else to do.

:)

Edward Chavez1, Feb 9, 2023
  2. ColliCuttleFish Win User

Why is Hogwarts legacy suddenly not letting me play it on my Xbox 1 after I’ve already played it for a week?

Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition
  3. Rion Ryoko Win User

I cannot access my hogwarts legacy game.

I too am having this problem. I've done all the suggested fixes, including the redownloading the profile suggestion, no luck on any of it.

May 4, 2023 | Order number 8966256775

Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition

$79.99

Completed

Is what my account shows
  4. Rachit Saxena1 Win User

Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game compatible with Xbox X|S rather than Xbox One.

Which edition did you buy

There is two

Legacy and legacy gold

Legacy had both

You just need to find the xbox one copy in yoir ready to install library
    I bought this version - https://www.xbox.com/en-in/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-xbox-series-x-s-version/9mt5nj5w7b8z

Should have bought this one - Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition - https://www.xbox.com/en-IN/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-digital-deluxe-edition/9MW10GX140N1/0010

Thank you for helping out.

Thanks
  5. Rostom L Win User

Hogwarts Legacy for Series X/S saying “Not playable on this device”.

6. Rostom L Win User

Hogwarts Legacy Digital Deluxe Edition Not playable on this device

Hi Erick.Solis!

The Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition should be compatible on your device. Please try to purchase it instead directly to the website. Just make sure that you're signed in with your correct account online.

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/hogwarts-legac...
Thema:

Problems with my Digital Download Hogwarts Legacy

1. Problems with my Digital Download Hogwarts Legacy - Similar Threads - Problems Digital Download

2. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  3. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  4. Audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio problems: I’ve been having problems with my audio through my headset. I can hear myself when I talk into the mic but I can’t hear any game or menu audio. I am using a pair of astros that are for ps4 but...
  5. Xbox insider hub level up problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub level up problem: So i was getting xp at the xbox insider and i leveld up and i cant update my xbox to the next preview it doesn't show me a new preview to select submitted by /u/Ok_Victory4109 [link] [comments]
  6. Nba 2k24 for xbox one digital code redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba 2k24 for xbox one digital code redeem problem: Hi. I get a nba 2k24 game with disc for xbox series x/s and included digital download code for my xbox one. I'm using xbox one. I folowed the instuctions, i redeemed the code, after that it shows...
  7. Xbox Series S Digital display problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Digital display problem: Xbox Series S will not display on any tv. Have tried resetting to low resolution, have tried different hdmi cords and different tvs. Was working perfectly fine until i switch the hdmi from my xbox...
  8. I have downloaded a digital game in my Xbox I have tried all problem solve but still not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have downloaded a digital game in my Xbox I have tried all problem solve but still not...: Hi I have downloaded a digital game and it won't play it keeps crashing I have tried all the problem solving and still do t work how can I get a refund for this please...
  9. Problem with playing digital games after resetting password

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with playing digital games after resetting password: So I had to rest my password for my Microsoft account and now all my digital games are telling me the person who bought the games needs to sgin in. I've tried resetting my console, been on the...
  10. I got this problem too,even campaign drops to single digit FPS.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got this problem too,even campaign drops to single digit FPS.: I got this problem too,even campaign drops to single digit FPS. music and sound is also gone except for cutscenes...I have tried reinstalling but no dice.... dd35e620-4d2b-48b5-8084-ccdc58dc2bf8