Problems with my credit card

Discus and support Problems with my credit card in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had "Gold" status with the automatic extension. I didn't have enough money on my credit card to pay for it, so it didn't extend, more than that, my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Raon Liwan, May 26, 2018.

1. Raon Liwan
    Raon Liwan Guest

I had "Gold" status with the automatic extension. I didn't have enough money on my credit card to pay for it, so it didn't extend, more than that, my credit card got deleted from the account as one of the methods to pay for things and buy stuff. I deposited
    on my balance and now i'm trying to add it back, but god doesn't want to let me do this. I called to the support of my bank and they said it was all ok with my card. What do I have to do?

:)

Raon Liwan, May 26, 2018
  2. MarcosZeve
    MarcosZeve Guest
    cant pay my suspended Live Gold signature with any method.

Greetings. I am from Brazil. I had problems with my credit card and my live signature was suspended when it couldn't be renewed. My problems with the credit card controller were solved and I also bought a one-year Live Gold gift card. But both methods
    are now refused when I try to pay for it. What should I do?

MarcosZeve, May 26, 2018
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Problems with credit card

You would need to contact xbox support billing section for this issue .

1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

M3tal Daz3, May 26, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, May 27, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. juan van Win User

Problem with my credit card.

7. kyle_m4496 Win User

Problem with my credit card

Sorry, I'm not sure I understand. Do you need any further assistance?

Thanks,
    Kyle
  8. jorge ramirez aguila Win User

I won’t that count any more. I won’t pay more in this moment.
  9. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Jorge. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Do these charges show in your Microsoft account's order history? Check here: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

If so, Microsoft Store support may be able to assist you further. You may find their contact options here: https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/4f615f2a-6bbd-fd69-6695-ae213d63eef0

Microsoft can only assist with billing queries if the charge comes from an account you own or have access to. If the charges do not show in your account's history, they must have come from a different account. Check if you gave your payment details to a friend or family. If not, you may be a victim of fraud. In this case, you'll need to contact your bank to dispute the charges and report your card as compromised.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

1. Problems with my credit card - Similar Threads - Problems credit card

2. Problem with my credit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with my credit card: Since November they are discounting the Microsoft Ultimate 1M. I have not authorized these rebates. I noticed it because I am checking my account statements. I would appreciate if you could please...
  3. Problem with adding a credit card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with adding a credit card: Greetings, I've tried couple of times adding a credit card, but sadly I got error every time. Saying: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. But I have been using...
  4. Payment method problem - credit card info incorrect

in XboX Insiders
    Payment method problem - credit card info incorrect: I want to purchase the PC Game Pass Preview via the Microsoft Store but my payment method keeps getting denied. When I fill in all of the credit card info, the system marks it as incorrect (non...
  5. Xbox PC App 'Looks like your credit card is expiring soon' problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App 'Looks like your credit card is expiring soon' problem: This comes up every time I open the Xbox PC App, along the top in green. I assumed it had old card data so I updated it. Still came up. I changed to using Paypal as payment so it wouldn't need...
  6. Problem with setting up payment method (credit/debit card) in south Africa

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with setting up payment method (credit/debit card) in south Africa: Greetings all I hope someone can help me as I stay in south africa and cannot set up my credit/debit card as a payment option because when asked for which state I live in , it gives options to...
  7. Problème avec l'ajout d'une carte. (Problem with adding a credit card.)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème avec l'ajout d'une carte. (Problem with adding a credit card.): *ENGLISH MESSAGE WILL FOLLOW* pas moyen d'avoir l'aide adéquate, toujours la a se faire rediriger... Pas moyen de les contacter par téléphone non plus. Bref mon problème le voici; je n'arrive...
  8. Billing problem: credit card got expired and wont switch to new one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Billing problem: credit card got expired and wont switch to new one.: Hi, A few months back, my old credit card got expired and I just forgot to update it in my account so my Gold memebership could renew this last 2018/08/03. So I received an email saying the...
  9. Bought wrong product using gift card and credit card. How to fix the problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought wrong product using gift card and credit card. How to fix the problem?: Hi, For my first time purchasing something on the Xbox 1 S, I used a $25 gift card to buy Rainbow Six Siege and used a credit card to pay tax. When I tried to remove the credit card, I went to...
  10. Bought wrong product using gift card and credit card. How to fix the problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought wrong product using gift card and credit card. How to fix the problem?: Hi, For my first time purchasing something on the Xbox 1 S, I used a $25 gift card to buy Rainbow Six Siege and used a credit card to pay tax. When I tried to remove the credit card, I went to...