Problems with Microsoft Treasure Hunt

Discus and support Problems with Microsoft Treasure Hunt in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing Treasure Hunt for many years. Long enough that the original version I had was paid for and included no ads. I miss those days as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jim Schneider Alaska, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Problems with Microsoft Treasure Hunt

I have been playing Treasure Hunt for many years. Long enough that the original version I had was paid for and included no ads. I miss those days as the current version does have ads that use flickering lights (particularly Club Vegas) that knock me out. I would like to find a version without ads. Sometimes when going to the bonus page an ad starts and then the timer freezes and when I get it cleared and get back into the game the access to the bonus level is blocked. Some times the screen comes back all black. And I have occasionally gotten into the bonus round but there are little dots all over one side of the screen (I suspect a corrupt image file) and I am unable to do anything but shut the game down and restart. These are all problems which should have been fixed during beta testing. Ads other than Clum Vegas show similar problems occasionally.

Most of my computers are running Windows 10 and are old enough that they can't run Windows 11. I am not rich so can't afford to replace all 4 of them. Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Jim Schneider Alaska, Mar 29, 2023
  2. WalterHarrington Win User

treasure hunt

Not question. A statement of problems with treasure hunt.
  3. PrincessRuby373 Win User

MICROSOFT TREASURE HUNT PROBLEM

Hey there!

Sorry to hear about the issues. What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? If you haven't done any yet, you can check out the
    Casual Games FAQ section for some basic steps to try first. If those don't work, check out the this link regarding
    Error Codes and How to Fix Your Game for some further steps.

In the meantime, could you also provide us with the following information as well? This will help us when we look into the issue.

• Region
    • Device
    • Mobile? (Y/N)
    • Operating System
    • Wired or Wireless connection

Additionally, providing us with a screenshot of your computer's DXDiag will help a bunch. You can press the 'Windows' key on your keyboard and type in 'dxdiag' and it should pop up. If you need further
    assistance with this step, you can find instructions
    here

Thanks so much! :)

--------------------------------------

Miss Bijoux

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  4. Jim Schneider Alaska Win User

Thanks for the response, although I was hoping to get some magic word or motion to fix the thing. <sign> No magic words will work. I think I'll just remove the game from the computers and find someother way to waste time.
  5. BOBABANATHIE Win User

I don't like this version of treasure hunt. For the life of me, I don't understand why Microsoft had to change from the older version. Maybe they should restaff and get the old version back.
  6. Robert Roechert Win User

Hi Tomm, April 25, 2023 I have the same issue. After I sign in (Microsoft Solitaire Collection) all I get is the little dude running and running and nothing happens. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game twice no change. I went into settings and reset the game no change. Microsoft Store doesn't show the "Check for updates. These can be found by clicking the ellipsis (…) in the top right hand corner > Get Updates > Update All." There just is nothing there. If I try the game through the Microsoft Solitaire Collection it doesn't work. HOWEVER, if I go into the Microsoft Store and press the play button there, I can sign in and the game plays from there?????
Thema:

1. Problems with Microsoft Treasure Hunt - Similar Threads - Problems Microsoft Treasure

2. Microsoft support broken for all users major problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft support broken for all users major problem: Hi everyone am I going mad or is all support options gone completely been a customer for over 10+ years never seen this kind of service can't get my money back for broken content options there for...
  3. Microsoft rewards account problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards account problem.: My microsoft rewards account has been suspended for no reason and have not violated any of the service agreements please solve this problem as i have 3225 point in that account....
  4. Problem of microsoft and minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem of microsoft and minecraft: [img] I have been 5 yaers having this issue and contacted minecraft support email 16 times every 4 month, minecraft staff didn't find anything about this also they have told me to contact...
  5. Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11: I have had the flight simulator premium deluxe 40th anniversary game since December 2023. It is installed on the xbox series x console and works fine. I installed it on Windows 10 with the Xbox...
  6. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  7. why can youtube cast to my xbox without my permission and microsoft is aware of the problem

in XBoX on Windows
    why can youtube cast to my xbox without my permission and microsoft is aware of the problem: Sounds like youtube can stream to my xbox and many others around the world and so my question is why hasnt xbox fixed this problem its invasion of ones privacy to an extent im really surprised...
  8. My Minecraft microsoft problem... How do i deal with this??

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft microsoft problem... How do i deal with this??: I saw the article saying that Microsoft brought Mojang and Mojang wants all the Mojang users to be in Microsoft. I was never using a Minecraft/Mojang account I have been using a Microsoft account...
  9. I have a problem with logging into microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem with logging into microsoft: So, many years ago (i was a kid probably 9 or 10) i created a microsoft account to get minecraft. Of course i was unable to as no one gave me money so i never used the microsoft account since. now...
  10. Microsoft Treasure Hunt Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt Problems: This problem has around since 2015 and has not been fixed. The problem is when exiting the BONUS LEVEL.. At times when you exit you go right back to the beginning of the level. You keep any...