Problems with Microsoft accounts

Discus and support Problems with Microsoft accounts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so I don't know where the correct forum to post this is but this was my best guess So I made a fake account and its really made me miserable. I needed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by helpmeitbroken, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Problems with Microsoft accounts

so I don't know where the correct forum to post this is but this was my best guess

So I made a fake account and its really made me miserable. I needed an adult account on Xbox so i made up an account that doesn't exist so i can't update my Xbox or my windows phone because of it can someone help me or was I just an idiot and this
    can't be fixed.

:)

helpmeitbroken, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Korum
    Korum Guest
    Microsoft Account Verification Problem

Sorted now I think*Clap :clap:

Korum, Jan 3, 2014
  3. I Spiritus I
    I Spiritus I Guest
    Microsoft Account Verification Problem

Maybe just a temp glitch in their system? I've never had any problems in the past doing it.

Glad it's sorted now though!

I Spiritus I, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Problems with Microsoft accounts

If you need an adult account you will need to have your parents set one up for you.

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 3, 2014
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

probleme compte microsoft [Microsoft account problem]

Salut Antho!

Are you having issues figuring out how to acquire your Windows 10 version of Minecraft for owning the PC version prior? If so, check out this page from

Mojang
    and follow the steps listed there.

If that is not what you are looking for, please clarify so we can do our best to help. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider
    Program troubleshooting.
  6. VibroPlex Win User

Microsoft account problem

The only folks who can move an account from one nation to another are Xbox telephone support. They can start the six week process for you. The support number for the Netherlands (since your profile has a motto in Dutch) is: 0800
    023 3894
  7. Jacyintha Win User

Microsoft account problem

You can't. You have to do a password reset on the original account in order to change the account on your Gamertag. What you can do is go to
    http://account.live.com/acsr and fill out this form. Keep the number you get once it's been submitted!

You can then take this information to Live support and they can help you get it reset.
  8. Xemness Win User

Microsoft Account problem

I would highly suggest you
    contact
    Microsoft.
  9. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

If you need an adult account you will need to have your parents set one up for you.
Thema:

1. Problems with Microsoft accounts - Similar Threads - Problems Microsoft accounts

2. Microsoft rewards account problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards account problem.: My microsoft rewards account has been suspended for no reason and have not violated any of the service agreements please solve this problem as i have 3225 point in that account....
  3. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  4. Problem with Microsoft account and minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Microsoft account and minecraft: On November 3rd, I had bought a gift card for minecraft using amazon and redeemed it to get minecraft java and bedrock, it worked fine until yesterday when I tried to open up my launcher but I was...
  5. Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account.: Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account. 870a07a4-e5e0-43d6-9fd7-3c54dea489fc
  6. too much problems! even with migration account from mojang to microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    too much problems! even with migration account from mojang to microsoft: Hi, sorry for my english but I try my best! The first thing is my problem with launcher of MC: even if I buy it I can't run it, same problem with microsoft store. I have problem with connection...
  7. Problem signing into Microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem signing into Microsoft account on minecraft: I play minecraft bedrock on PS5. When I boot up the game, it tells me to log into my Microsoft account. Half the time, when I click the button nothing happens. When it does work, I login via the...
  8. Microsoft account problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account problem: Hello, how are you? I need help signing into my Microsoft acct., can you help me? ea721809-7241-4a21-bff2-26c0c4c19e3f
  9. How to solve "Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings" problem on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to solve "Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings" problem on...: Hello, my name is curtis and i'm 17 years old. Yesterday i tried launching minecraft (first time in a few months) but minecraft didn't let me play multiplayer mode because "Multiplayer is...
  10. I have a problem when creating a microsoft account i cant create it without a phone number...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem when creating a microsoft account i cant create it without a phone number...: I cant create a microsoft account without a phone number and when i enter my phone number it says cant send text to this number so i try to create an account with a phone number instead of email...