Problems with Microsoft Accounts for Minecraft.

Discus and support Problems with Microsoft Accounts for Minecraft. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello guys! I have a small problem with my Microsoft account. I changed my information for Minecraft because I get hacked these cis moments on Steam... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FeoxMP3, Oct 2, 2022.

1. FeoxMP3
    FeoxMP3 Guest

Hello guys! I have a small problem with my Microsoft account. I changed my information for Minecraft because I get hacked these cis moments on Steam and several other platforms so as a precaution I changed my Microsoft information (email and password) but I remember more the new identifiers but perfectly the old ones that obviously no longer work on the account.
    old email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
    Microsoft username: Dark

I can also speak French if you want but as English is more accessible, I posted my message in English.

:)

FeoxMP3, Oct 2, 2022
  2. CheezyDibbles66 Win User

My Xbox account keeps crashing when I join MCPE.

If this is minecraft pocket edition this is a mojang problem and not your microsoft account
  3. Penglin_ Win User

Account Recovery

my microsoft account isnt the problem, its my minecraft. my microsoft account is telling me i dont own minecraft and telling me to buy it when i used this exact email and gamertag before. i dont know what happened to the minecraft account but i was hoping to get it linked back to my microsoft account
  4. Denise Chiu Win User

Minecraft Account Compromised

Hi Daniel

Yes I filled out that form and received an email back saying the information was not enough to recovery the account. The problem is Microsoft does not recognize Minecraft accounts and Minecraft can’t help with accounts because of the migration. I asked Microsoft if they can get us a Minecraft credit so he can download Minecraft again and create a new account but no response.
  5. WhicloxkQT Win User

Mojang - Microsoft

The problem i'm having is that before migrating accounts I installed minecraft and made a new minecraft account under my microsoft name. I would like to delete that, and then migrate accounts
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Problem with Microsoft account and minecraft

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft/Minecraft account.

Based on your description, you might have been attempting to sign in to a different Microsoft account. You will need to know the exact email address associated with your Microsoft account where you have redeemed your Minecraft Java and bedrock editions.

Try to sign in to your other email addresses on account.microsoft.com > then go to payment and billing > order history > select Nov 3 and check if the redeemed Minecraft codes are showing there in order to find the Microsoft account associated with your Minecraft.

If the code transaction shows up, use the same account to sign in to the Minecraft launcher.

However, if you're able to find the email address but are unable to sign in to the account, it might be possible that your account was hacked.

From the official Microsoft article: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245 Kindly try to follow the instructions in the interactive tool to recover your account.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

1. Problems with Microsoft Accounts for Minecraft. - Similar Threads - Problems Microsoft Accounts

2. Microsoft rewards account problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards account problem.: My microsoft rewards account has been suspended for no reason and have not violated any of the service agreements please solve this problem as i have 3225 point in that account....
  3. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  4. Problem with Microsoft account and minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Microsoft account and minecraft: On November 3rd, I had bought a gift card for minecraft using amazon and redeemed it to get minecraft java and bedrock, it worked fine until yesterday when I tried to open up my launcher but I was...
  5. Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account.: Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account. 870a07a4-e5e0-43d6-9fd7-3c54dea489fc
  6. too much problems! even with migration account from mojang to microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    too much problems! even with migration account from mojang to microsoft: Hi, sorry for my english but I try my best! The first thing is my problem with launcher of MC: even if I buy it I can't run it, same problem with microsoft store. I have problem with connection...
  7. Problem signing into Microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem signing into Microsoft account on minecraft: I play minecraft bedrock on PS5. When I boot up the game, it tells me to log into my Microsoft account. Half the time, when I click the button nothing happens. When it does work, I login via the...
  8. Microsoft account problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account problem: Hello, how are you? I need help signing into my Microsoft acct., can you help me? ea721809-7241-4a21-bff2-26c0c4c19e3f
  9. How to solve "Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings" problem on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to solve "Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings" problem on...: Hello, my name is curtis and i'm 17 years old. Yesterday i tried launching minecraft (first time in a few months) but minecraft didn't let me play multiplayer mode because "Multiplayer is...
  10. I have a problem when creating a microsoft account i cant create it without a phone number...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem when creating a microsoft account i cant create it without a phone number...: I cant create a microsoft account without a phone number and when i enter my phone number it says cant send text to this number so i try to create an account with a phone number instead of email...