Problems with messages(Audio and text)

Discus and support Problems with messages(Audio and text) in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi. Some times i have issues/problems with messages(Text and audio). The problem for text messages is even i have deleted don't delete. And some... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by FITSMAN PWR GRC, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Problems with messages(Audio and text)

Hi.

Some times i have issues/problems with messages(Text and audio).

The problem for text messages is even i have deleted don't delete.

And some times even i send a text message i don't see it at all.

And for audio messages most of the times i can't hear them except if i plug of and on the headset....

I have try many headset is not headset issue.

These problems i have it more than 2 years.

And even i have send to microsoft the problems still sometimes come back these issues/problems.

Any suggestion for permanent solution of these?

:)

FITSMAN PWR GRC, Nov 27, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hello FITSMAN PWR GRC,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hello FITSMAN PWR GRC

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist you.

However, before we proceed, we would like to ask some questions about it and ask more information.

1. May we ask what device are you using that cause you the issues?
    2. If you any error message, kindly send to us here for us to verify the root cause of the issue.
    3. Please tell us more detailed information for us to provide you accurate resolution.
    We are looking forward to your response and if you have other clarifications, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Burnin TODI Win User

360 live and XB1 live the same?

No cross platform gaming or audio chat (just text messaging)...
  5. BobMcFly247 Win User

Voice Messaging and Speech-To-Text?

6. Mister Cazador Win User

Text Messaging problem

Yes it is set to friends

I will try the guide you linked

Thank you for responding
    To check, what occurs when your son tries to send messages from his account? Say if he tries to send you a message for example. Is the option greyed out or does he receive an error message? Also, what happens if you try to send your son a message? Does he
    receive it?

Additionally, is your son also unable to send messages via Xbox.com or the Xbox app on Windows 10 or a mobile device with iOS or Android?
Thema:

1. Problems with messages(Audio and text) - Similar Threads - Problems messages Audio

2. fallout 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 problem: Every time that i try to play fallout 4 i am told “ we can’t save more data for this game or app” i was wondering my how to fix this issue 6f6d4c0a-5a87-44a1-b732-47f2274a43ac
  3. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  4. Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now

in XBoX on Windows
    Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now: My account is saying “Oops! Looks like you’re stranded… pull down to refresh or try again later.” I’ve tried everything to fix it but my messages won’t load nor can I send any messages...
  5. Problem with update message 0x80070570

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with update message 0x80070570: we have turned Xbox on and it is starting an update and gets to 3% the comes up with an update error - 0x80070570. Can't get out of the page to settings or anything. How can we fix this?...
  6. error message there was a problem getting your captures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error message there was a problem getting your captures: I get a message that I have taken a capture with xbox app, but then when I try to view the captures, I get this message "there was a problem getting your captures"...
  7. Problem with Xbox Messaging/Chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problem with Xbox Messaging/Chat: Hello! It would be great if someone could help me out with this- I’m having an issue with Xbox Chat, I use the mobile app to talk, and now it’s not letting me send messages or receive messages at...
  8. Problems with chat messages on Xbos Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with chat messages on Xbos Series X: Hello the following problem.I am in the Insider Program and since the last software I can no longer access all chat messages on the Series X. Are there any problems or is it due to something else?...
  9. Report A Problem repeated error messages

in XboX Insiders
    Report A Problem repeated error messages: Currently attempting to report an audio drop out bug on Series X only to repeatedly get the following message from Report a Problem: There’s a problem There was an issue with your problem...
  10. How do I fix the message “there was a problem loading Looking For Group posts”?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix the message “there was a problem loading Looking For Group posts”?: Ive restarted the game, reconnected to wifi, and restarted my xbox twice. Nothings works, and I can’t LFG d007d47a-2e7e-4b71-9464-162b6113e76e