Problems with getting java edition due to family settings

Discus and support Problems with getting java edition due to family settings in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought bedrock in 2020 and am currently trying to access java but I'm stuck in family setting and cannot leave. No-one in my family has made a family... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nutlike, Oct 9, 2022.

1. Nutlike
    Nutlike Guest

I bought bedrock in 2020 and am currently trying to access java but I'm stuck in family setting and cannot leave. No-one in my family has made a family and I cannot undo this. What should I do? Current guides do not help

:)

Nutlike, Oct 9, 2022
  2. Nutlike Win User

Ok thanks for your helpđź‘Ť
  3. Francia J. Win User

You don't need to buy the bundle if you already own Minecraft for Windows PC.

If it's asking you to buy the bundle it means that the license for the game is not detected by the system.

Can you please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check if you can see the transaction for the game Minecraft for Windows PC.
  4. Nutlike Win User

The family sharing is blocking my access to java edition. Even though I own bedrock edition. Can you please advise me on what I should do next? Thank you.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. Nutlike Win User

I was just hoping to get the free copy of java since I already own bedrock. Do i really need to buy the bundle?
  6. Francia J. Win User

You're welcome and thank you for your kind understanding.
Thema:

1. Problems with getting java edition due to family settings - Similar Threads - Problems getting java

2. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  3. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus DatenschutzgrĂĽnden entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  4. Problem with getting xBox design lab to ship to address in Australia

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with getting xBox design lab to ship to address in Australia: hi, I've recently tried to buy a product from xbox design lab in Australia. When I enter my address on the checkout page it says "Shipping address not available in the current store region." I...
  5. Xbox game bar countinues to say "There was a problem getting your captures"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar countinues to say "There was a problem getting your captures": I have been using the Xbox game bar to screen record usually but I was running out of storage. I moved the captures to a hard drive and when I started to record something else on my game bar it...
  6. "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.: Been having a mountain of problems with my Xbox One, and I'm not able to update it. When it says "there was a problem with the update" it's gives me these error codes: 0x80070584 0x00000000...
  7. My account have been hacked and i have problems getting a refund

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account have been hacked and i have problems getting a refund: I got a notification that several purchases were made in total of around 150ÂŁ as gift for another email address. I immediately blocked all payments towards Microsoft and went online to find a...
  8. Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...: This has happened with both previous modern warfares. Not with any CODs before. This is the same message I get each time and never get online again. I’ve just got this game now....
  9. Problem Getting a Game to Play. (Dragon Age) / keeps switching what the problem is

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Getting a Game to Play. (Dragon Age) / keeps switching what the problem is: i have a game on cd (Dragon Age inquisition) i have also purchased an upgrade for it via the marketplace. i have it downloaded to my xbox and it says missing cd and redirects me to the...
  10. Hi, I got this simple problem with minecraft bedrock on pc not letting me get the achievements.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I got this simple problem with minecraft bedrock on pc not letting me get the achievements.: I look on my xbox account and it said i have 0 out of 0. I am confused as to what I am missing in order to unlock these. 9addd937-7556-43f9-9714-539e5dcbcf55