Problems with game freeze when playing Xbox game pass cloud on Chromecast.

Discus and support Problems with game freeze when playing Xbox game pass cloud on Chromecast. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am playing Xbox game pass cloud games on my Chromecast w/ Google tv. I am having issues with game freeze. It always happens whether it's early in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joshua Jarvis1, Feb 24, 2023.

1. Problems with game freeze when playing Xbox game pass cloud on Chromecast.

I am playing Xbox game pass cloud games on my Chromecast w/ Google tv. I am having issues with game freeze. It always happens whether it's early in the game or after I have played for a few hours. I have tried unplugging my Chromecast and tv and plugging them back in. I have tried disconnecting from the internet and reconnecting. I have tried deleting the app and downloading it again. I for sure have the newest version of the app. Nothing works. It's beggining to not be worth it when I'm in the middle of playing and it freezes. It's very frustrating to have to restart the game over and over and hope that it doesn't happen. If anyone has any suggestions please help. I like playing over Chromecast obviously because it's much better on a TV than a phone. I don't own an Xbox console and this is my one way to game for cheap. Any help would be greatly appreciated .

:)

Joshua Jarvis1, Feb 24, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Joshua!

Sorry to hear about the issue. Please be informed that Cloud gaming on Xbox is still in beta and it only has some list of browsers or devices that are fully supported. It may not work correctly on other devices.

To confirm, you installed an Xbox app based on Android through your Chromecast, correct? Have you tried to access it directly from a Google Chrome browser?
  3. Emirhanhasan Win User

Cloud gaming

Hello im having issues with xbox cloud gaming when i start playing a game in just freezes
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

got a new smart tv, going to Xbox thru tv app, but my old stored games can't be found ?

When you play through the Xbox app on a smart tv, you are playing through the cloud. Only games available for cloud gaming will show up. It doesn't make it possible to play just any of your games that you own, only the ones that support cloud gaming with a Game Pass Ultimate subscription.
  5. LargeMarge85 Win User

Star field Game Pass frozen

Yes, this happened when I downloaded the game and the cloud. I uninstalled the game and just tried the cloud, but still it freezes or just won't play at all. This has been going on for more than a month now.
  6. AllStarTC29sMom Win User

Connecting HDMI Splitter into Xbox One HDMI Input?

Chromecast and Xbox One do not get along on an automatic switch - at least they didn't for me. I had a blu-ray player & Chromecast on the switch with no problems, but the One will not get along with my Chromecast. :(
Thema:

1. Problems with game freeze when playing Xbox game pass cloud on Chromecast. - Similar Threads - Problems game freeze

2. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...
  3. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  4. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47
  5. Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems: I just started playing Fallout 3 from the game pass cloud, all buttons are responding on my newer generation controller except LT and RT, do I need to use an older controller?...
  6. On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...: on an Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc is healthy ? Is this a good way of testing whether a disc is healthy ?...
  7. Xbox Series S game problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S game problem: Hi Guys, I’m having a problem loading a game in my console, whenever I start this game my Xbox light just blinks twice and then it restarts. I’ve been trying with other games and it works just...
  8. Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems: i was just playing the game, suddenly i notice the high ping and lag spikes. from my usual 160-200 ms it became 400+ ms with spikes to 1000ms and more obviusly like this the game is unplayable...
  9. Xbox game bar countinues to say "There was a problem getting your captures"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar countinues to say "There was a problem getting your captures": I have been using the Xbox game bar to screen record usually but I was running out of storage. I moved the captures to a hard drive and when I started to record something else on my game bar it...
  10. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979