Problems with fullscreen 4:3 stretched games
Discus and support Problems with fullscreen 4:3 stretched games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 1)So i have a problem. I usually play csgo in fullscreen on 4:3 resolution. When i start my pc my wallpaper is clear and high quallity (i use default... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tomas Entry, Feb 22, 2022.
Thema:
Problems with fullscreen 4:3 stretched games
Loading...
-
Problems with fullscreen 4:3 stretched games - Similar Threads - Problems fullscreen stretched
-
Xbox Series S Twitch linking problem — QR code keeps appearing
in XboX InsidersXbox Series S Twitch linking problem — QR code keeps appearing: Hey everyone, I'm having trouble streaming on Twitch from my Xbox Series S. When I select livestream on my Xbox, it shows a QR code. I scan it with my phone, Twitch opens, and I go through the... -
Xbox Insider Beta Problem please help immediately
in XboX InsidersXbox Insider Beta Problem please help immediately: Hi, my Xbox Series X is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Beta programme. My current OS version is 10.0.26100.9627, build xb_flt_2610ge.261005-2200. After the latest update, all Game Pass games fail... -
Problem with video output during gameplay XBOX beta
in XboX InsidersProblem with video output during gameplay XBOX beta: I was playing RDR2 quietly and my screen suddenly went black, although the blue indicator on the monitor says the console is connected, but there is no image. What should I do? I don't really want... -
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Report a problem button not working properly.
in XboX InsidersReport a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Fallout Tactics (PC) Game Pass Fullscreen Problem and Fix
in XBoX Games and AppsFallout Tactics (PC) Game Pass Fullscreen Problem and Fix: So when I launched FO Tactics in would only load into borderless window mode at default game scale resolution. I'd have to manually adjust the windows resolution and that just looked like garbage.... -
Problem: Fullscreen trailers in store
in XBoX Games and AppsProblem: Fullscreen trailers in store: Open game in store after that scroll up with left analog stick. Video starts in fullscreen automatically. f3885d0e-12dd-4072-bdde-c31a16e2005e -
Fullscreen Problem.
in XBoX on WindowsFullscreen Problem.: When I launch a game installed via xbox beta in full-screen mode and move the mouse cursor up or down, the top panel of the game window or the taskbar pops up. At the same time, the screen also...