Problems with external hard drive with my Xbox one
Discus and support Problems with external hard drive with my Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After a dashboard update more than a year ago my WD MY Book 2tb external hard drive stopped working. It actually erased my profile from xbox. I spoke... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rubicon48, Dec 5, 2017.
Thema:
Problems with external hard drive with my Xbox one
Loading...
-
Problems with external hard drive with my Xbox one - Similar Threads - Problems external hard
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Report a problem button not working properly.
in XboX InsidersReport a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...
in XboX InsidersAnother Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely... -
Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem
in XboX InsidersBattlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that... -
HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?
in XboX InsidersHDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy... -
I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help
in XboX InsidersI’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix... -
Problem with NTFS external hard drive
in XBoX Games and AppsProblem with NTFS external hard drive: My external hard drive is no longer detected as a valid location and I get the error message: Please check if your drive is in NTFS format e7f5bddd-a869-49a3-a35c-864028639867 -
Xbox Series S Storage problem moving games from external storage Device to internal Storage
in XboX InsidersXbox Series S Storage problem moving games from external storage Device to internal Storage: Instale un disco duro externo en mi Xbox series S para almacenar juegos de que algunos juegos optimizados para la nueva generación no pueden ser reproducidos directamente del disco duro y tienen...