Problems with Ea acces hub app

Discus and support Problems with Ea acces hub app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I've got a problem with login into a Ea Access Hub App , when I open the app opposite my eyes shows the statment " Sorry , the Microsoft servers... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EightDuck268289, Sep 24, 2017.

  1. Problems with Ea acces hub app


    Hello I've got a problem with login into a Ea Access Hub App , when I open the app opposite my eyes shows the statment " Sorry , the Microsoft servers actually are inaccessible. Pleasy try again later ". This statment shows since yesterday and i can't use
    a early Access to Fifa 18 which i bought

    :)
     
    EightDuck268289, Sep 24, 2017
    #1
  2. battlefield 4 isn't working with ea acces

    hi

    i bought ea acces and downloaded battlefield 4. i have been playing it but now it doesn't work anymore.

    it says "do you own this game or app".if i wanne play the game now i need to pay. ( i'm getting 10% discount with ea acces Problems with Ea acces hub app :) ). what should i do?
     
    Abyssal Frejas, Sep 24, 2017
    #2
  3. i can t buy ea acces for 1 month with my xbox one gift card and i have 100$ in it

    could someone find a solution for my probleme to buy this ea acces on my xbox one s with my xbox gift card
     
    FauconSteak8397, Sep 24, 2017
    #3
  4. onyxishere Win User

    EA Hub app

  5. Deathviewed Win User

    EA Hub app

    Reposted, correctly. Can you delete this?
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

    Are EA Sports Games Worth Buying?

    You could better buy EA acces because most games are already in the ea acces vault
  7. LaiboFIN Win User

    EA Access HUb APP

    Same exact issue here. Also exactly same experience with the EA chat and Xbox helpdesk chat... saaaaaad
  8. Daft Badger Win User

    EA Access Hub App

    A word of warning,10 hours is not enough on Battlefront lol.

    Glad it's working though,enjoy.
Thema:

Problems with Ea acces hub app

Loading...
  1. Problems with Ea acces hub app - Similar Threads - Problems acces hub

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. problems with loading my purchased Java in my acc.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    problems with loading my purchased Java in my acc.: I recently cleaned my entire laptop and i'm reinstalling stuff that are purchased on my emails. Then, minecraft comes. I have NO IDEA how to fix it after all my attempts and only ai's respond by...
  9. problem with connecting minecraft acc to microsoft acc

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with connecting minecraft acc to microsoft acc: Hello, I have a problem with connecting to my minecraft accout.(java edition) On my first pc it works, but on my second it dosen't. it says '' something went wrong, please log into...
  10. XboX acc problem

    in XBoX on Windows
    XboX acc problem: hi im yusuf my problem if im click xbox (windows 10 ) privacy settings open the microsoft help page...