Problems with download my owned realm world on ps4

Discus and support Problems with download my owned realm world on ps4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi :) i try to download my Realm to be able to clearout scamming without loosing the ability for rewards on the realm it self ( btw if the right... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ScareCards, Apr 25, 2021.

1. ScareCards
    ScareCards Guest

Hi Problems with download my owned realm world on ps4 :)

i try to download my Realm to be able to clearout scamming without loosing the ability for rewards on the realm it self ( btw if the right person is reading this...: there is missing a more simple option for realmowners who wants to set up a nice place for several people to join, if we whant to find out „members“ that are greefing the upcomming realm comunity without loosing the ability for rewards. Its simply wrong that the owner of a realm gets sheating alarts when he trys to /showinventory ore whant to control any enderchests. That are needed abilitys for realmowners who needs to find some speciall players-sadly but true -not only sometimes)

Back on my problem: allways when i try to download the realm, the download crashes on a step like 611,0MB of 773,2MB for example ore it even dont start to run any barstep after inicialition ( is this the real word�� idk, sorry iam a German so pleas forgive me some mistakes within writing english :* )

Plaes help me with telling me steps i can di to complete the download.

Our realm is going to stop right now this horrrable day if we cant find the greefer that doesnt whants us to be able to play with fun. We can not deal with this stress anylonger.

:)

ScareCards, Apr 25, 2021
  2. JamesSchiaffino Win User

Transferring Minecraft: PS4 worlds to Minecraft: Windows 10

Hey! So the only current way to transfer worlds is to have a realms account.

1. Load up Windows 10 Edition, and load your world unto the realm.

2. Boot up the PS4 Edition and Download the Realm world!

Hope this helps!
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Transferring Minecraft: PS4 worlds to Minecraft: Windows 10

Right now, PS4 Bedrock Mincraft doesn't support Realms yet.

And Realms are the only way you can transfer your Worlds from one device family to another device family (in your case PS4 to Windows 10, or Switch or Xbox).

So in case PS4 Minecraft gets the necessary update to also support realms, you can either rent a Realm, or if it's a one time transfer you can start a free trial for a Realm.

Upload your PS4 world to the Realm after Realms become enabled, and then connect your Windows 10 device to the same Realm and download the world again.

Be aware that this "disconnects" the worlds, if you keep them locally on your devices. So changes you make on your Windows 10 device will not happen on your world stored on the Playstation 4.

If you want to keep the worlds "in sync" on both devices, you will have to pay rent for a Realm server, and store your world on the Realm server, and connect to that Realm with your devices.

Or you can keep the world on one device, and allow your other devices to connect to that world via Multiplayer. In that case the world is only available when the device is running Minecraft, of course.
  4. ColeS2 Win User

Minecraft bedrock, realm transfer of ownership

Have your friend get windows 10 edition on his computer. Have hin log on to his account. He should be able to play on the realm on his computer. Next, in the realm settings download the world. Then have him email that world to you. Now get windows ten
    edition yourself. Download the world and open it in windows 10 edition. Upload it to a realm. Now you can play on that world but you will own the realm.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Realm Ownership

What needs to be done is that both will need to have windows 10 edition of bedrock.

The original owner of the world will need to download the world from the realm server.

Need to check in a specific file for the world and send it to the other one which needs to upload it to their own realm.

It is a bit tricky but can be done.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

No me termina de crear un Real en Minecraft. (I Do Not end up creating a Real in Minecraft.)

Good day

Did you upload your own world to be played as a realm or are you starting a brand new world as a realm?
Thema:

1. Problems with download my owned realm world on ps4 - Similar Threads - Problems download owned

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.: Hello, I've bought Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition this summer, I've tried then to install it, but I had the same problem, when i'm installing it, it get's to like 20-30%, it stops...
  3. [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account: I seem to be having issues downloading my Xbox Live profile to an Xbox 360. I'm met with the following error after entering my email and password "8015D000: Sorry, there's a problem with the...
  4. Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app: I was trying to reinstall some games back onto my computer (I had uninstalled them about 3 months ago). I was going to redownload them from the Microsoft store. When I clicked install, the install...
  5. Xbox 360 Account Download Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Account Download Problem: I reformatted my usb drive and switched to a smaller one at 16 gb, and now when I try to redownload my account this pops up after I update the console on the new usb. Before this I had...
  6. How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile: For hours i have been trying to solve this and I've had no luck. I have a Xbox one and am trying to play a backwards compatible game but cannot download my xbox 360 profile to do so. Everytime...
  7. I have a problem downloading forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem downloading forza horizon 5: I have been trying to download Forza Horizon 5 from the Microsoft store as well as the Xbox app on my pc but the download won't even start. I have tried every single solution I could find on the...
  8. Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...: I have a problem with downloading and updating several games that I can not download or update them gives me an error with the code 0x87e0012c 58d55dd6-5aaa-494e-973a-5ea8e0e613f5
  9. Problem accessing a game I own but now it wants me to buy it, and I can't download it for free ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem accessing a game I own but now it wants me to buy it, and I can't download it for free ...: Today I was playing 2K17 just fine and having a great time, and when I was about to leave to go out it still was working. Now 3 hours later when I try to start it up it says i need to buy the game...
  10. Xbox One download version problem 0x87de07d1 "Do You own this game"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One download version problem 0x87de07d1 "Do You own this game": Hi i have a problem with my Far cry 4 gold edition i try to run it today on my Xbox one, and it ask me if I own this game or app, i have everything instaled on my xbox one hard drive, but it do...