Problems with default language in my xbox live account makes spanish gamecodes download error

Discus and support Problems with default language in my xbox live account makes spanish gamecodes download error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone, By mistake I created my xBoxLive account from polish page using spanish browser automatic traslation. I've changed all settings in my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SirBellot, Dec 19, 2017.

1. SirBellot
    SirBellot Guest

Problems with default language in my xbox live account makes spanish gamecodes download error

Hi everyone,

By mistake I created my xBoxLive account from polish page using spanish browser automatic traslation. I've changed all settings in my microsoft account and XBox Live account to spanish and I have no problems using Gold and Game Pass from the console.

Later I bought Gears Of War 4 Spanish Physical version and when I tried to download old Gears of War games from the store in the console using the codes provided in the GoW 4 box I got an error saying that my language were not correct.

I think that in some part of the microsoft servers there is some kind of setting that makes think the store that my xbox live account is still from Poland. So I think that my GoW download language problems deals with that issue. Can someone help me? How
    I can contact Microsoft support in order to fix that?

ADDITIONAL INFO: Also, when I'm browsing in windows 10 into some Xbox pages, for example Game Pass, it sends me to the polish pages by default. So, I have to change the part of the URL where appears 'pl-PL' into 'es-ES' in order to get the spanish page version.

Best Regards

:)

SirBellot, Dec 19, 2017
  2. Wishcatcher
    Wishcatcher Guest
    BUG - TOMB RAIDER / XBOX LIVE GOLD MARCH DLC - LANGUAGE ERROR

Hi,

I don't know if i'm the only one but : I download Tomb Raider last Sunday, in description i saw => French and German languages

I played that game and no one of these languages are Inside... I just get English / Spanish / Netherlands in the option...

I checked my settings Inside Xbox => language French / region Belgium

I checked my account too on website => default language French / region Belgium

So where i can download the correct French version ?

Thank's for your help

Wishcatcher, Dec 19, 2017
  3. Saul Goode77
    Saul Goode77 Guest
    change game language

I have a friend who purchased the game in Brazil, by default the language was Spanish when they played(their xbox language was set to English), in order for them to change it to Portuguese (the other language on the disk), they have to change the Language
    for their Xbox to Portuguese.

Now in your case, if your default language is English on your xbox and you're still getting the game in Spanish, then maybe Spanish is the only language that's on the game disk. There's no option in the game for changing the language.

Saul Goode77, Dec 19, 2017
  4. Saul Goode77 Win User

change game language

I have a friend who purchased the game in Brazil, by default the language was Spanish when they played(their xbox language was set to English), in order for them to change it to Portuguese (the other language on the disk), they have to change the Language
    for their Xbox to Portuguese.

Now in your case, if your default language is English on your xbox and you're still getting the game in Spanish, then maybe Spanish is the only language that's on the game disk. There's no option in the game for changing the language.
  5. jorden1506 Win User

I Have This Game Code For RDR1 But I Can't Redeem it

Can you upload a screen of the error and of your accountsettings (just the language and region, please block out all other elements to keep your account safe)? I suspect the gamecode is from another region which makes it incompatible with your account
    settings.
  6. Julian_ Win User

i got a problem

Hi! I assume you have made sure your Xbox One language is set to Spanish? If so, which game are you playing and is it the sound or text you want to have in Spanish? It's possible the game simply wasn't translated to Spanish so that only an English version
    exists.

When your Xbox 360 console is connected to Xbox Live, some text in the Xbox Dashboard appears in another language. For example, areas of the
    Home hub appear in a different language. This can occur when the language setting for your Xbox Live account doesn’t match the language setting on your Xbox 360 console. To resolve the issue, make sure the language settings on your Xbox 360 console and
    Xbox Live account are set to the same language.

Note The following Xbox Live features are not supported by the Xbox Live language setting but by your Xbox console’s language setting:

• Xbox Dashboard channel names, such as My Xbox
    • Promotional content on various Xbox Live channels
    OP stated using an Xbox One.
  7. ngocphi Win User

Downloaded skyrim that i bought in U.S. But language is in spanish

do you mean the us website?

if you have an spanish or mexican account then no skyrim defaults to your local language of your account

there is no multiple language support ingame

its one set language per region or 2 but usually labeled in the game title
  8. HassanB Win User

Corrupted games xbox migration accounts

No sorry, you would not be able to get this game in English. The way the Xbox LIVE marketplace works is that it will give you the game in whatever the main language for your region is. For Mexico, it's Spanish so you'd get the game in Spanish. For retail
    discs they usually come with language options in the game menu and these are not included in the downloadable version of the game.
Thema:

1. Problems with default language in my xbox live account makes spanish gamecodes download error - Similar Threads - Problems default language

2. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  3. fallout 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 problem: Every time that i try to play fallout 4 i am told “ we can’t save more data for this game or app” i was wondering my how to fix this issue 6f6d4c0a-5a87-44a1-b732-47f2274a43ac
  4. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  5. Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping: I just bought farcry 5 on disc and it's downloaded 23% but stopped and keeps saying "installation stopped" and then a loud vibrating sound comes from my xbox for a second, is this a disc problem...
  6. How to change Xbox App back to default saving location.. Problem I created a folder C:\FM22...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change Xbox App back to default saving location.. Problem I created a folder C:\FM22...: Am playing FM22, and wanted to mod it so moved game to new FM folder to remove fake names. Problem now, Pre-game Editor is not working as seem it try to find it in original location and same for...
  7. Problem with Xbox Game Pass/Game streaming(Mobile) not correctly having the default keybinds

in XBoX on Mobile
    Problem with Xbox Game Pass/Game streaming(Mobile) not correctly having the default keybinds: On Mobile, the controller won't register the Menu Button, but RB will be bound to it. But Then the Menu button has no function. Since RB is set to Menu, I can't really play any games. It isn't a...
  8. why does my one x automaticaly use party chat as default . New problem as of yesterday...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my one x automaticaly use party chat as default . New problem as of yesterday...: No one can hear me or me them but can hear game fine tried changing to game chat but it defaults back to party chat.is there a default setting somewhere besides start a party...
  9. Xbox problem, black screen after reset to default

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox problem, black screen after reset to default: Hello , i m having a problem here with my xbox one. Today a was getting in to fifa 19 and then the game juste pause the music and stops , so i do all the thing that the xbox assistance said, like...
  10. Xbox One Default Headset Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Default Headset Problem: Hi there, I need some help with my Headset that came with the Xbox One. For the longest time I just had my Headset in storage because I had no friends to use it with but one of my friends got the...