Problems with 'Daily Challenge'

Discus and support Problems with 'Daily Challenge' in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I attempt to start any of the games in the daily challenge I just get a white screen appear. The only way out is to shutdown the app. This has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by imarr17-[xboxvenue], Jul 13, 2017.

  1. Problems with 'Daily Challenge'


    When I attempt to start any of the games in the daily challenge I just get a white screen appear. The only way out is to shutdown the app. This has been happening for the last week - I am unable to access any of the daily challenges. What is the fix for
    this problem, and if there isn't one when will one be available?

    :)
     
    imarr17-[xboxvenue], Jul 13, 2017
    #1
  2. TooCoolJo
    TooCoolJo Guest
    Problems with Daily Challenges

    I have been having a problem with jigsaw daily challenges since june 11th.
    Program consistently crashes after the advertisement and before any game actually starts.
    I've done an uninstall, reinstall, reset, wsreset (in admin mode). Nothing works. I'm happy to work with your tech support people to isolate this problem (which I know others are experience, too).
     
    TooCoolJo, Jul 13, 2017
    #2
  3. TooCoolJo
    TooCoolJo Guest
    Problems with Daily Challenges

    I have been having a problem with jigsaw daily challenges since june 11th.
    Program consistently crashes after the advertisement and before any game actually starts.
    I've done an uninstall, reinstall, reset, wsreset (in admin mode). Nothing works. I'm happy to work with your tech support people to isolate this problem (which I know others are experience, too).

    Also, while I have 439,720 Gold Bars, it shows absolutely no history. My 2017 and 2018 Prize History has disappeared completely. This may shed light on why daily challenges no longer work. Seems everything is gefarkled!
     
    TooCoolJo, Jul 14, 2017
    #3
  4. DaveJohnC Win User

    3 February Easy Challenge crashes

    Hello,

    I am also having this problem with 4th Feb Daily Challenges, in addition to th4 same problem with the 3rd April Daily Challenges
  5. BettyeKey1 Win User

    Can't load the Daily Challenge Solitaire games

    I have the same problem with daily challenge.
  6. Surfacegal Win User

    3 Feb Daily Challenge

    I have the same problem. I can load the Hard challenge and the Medium challenge but not the easy challenge for today's daily challenges. What's going on?
  7. TexasMedic Win User

    Daily Challenges not downloading

    Update to this thread. Now, I'm also unable to access Daily Challenges in Microsoft Mahjong. The error message was:

    There was a problem downloading Daily Challenge data. Please refer to error code: 016000
  8. CarniceSimmons Win User

    Another error 002000 on Windows 8.1

    I am having this same problem. It will not let me play my daily challenges and it was ok until 12 days ago and now I cannot play my daily challenges.
Thema:

Problems with 'Daily Challenge'

Loading...
  1. Problems with 'Daily Challenge' - Similar Threads - Problems 'Daily Challenge'

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Is anyone having problems with the Daily Achiement for five points.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone having problems with the Daily Achiement for five points.: I've completed it the last couple of days, but the Xbox app does not register them as complete from a Series X and does not provide the points. 6dcc6f9c-bde9-457e-b231-fd2ea1ea0bfb
  10. Ultimate Word Games daily challenge won't open. Anyone else have this problem?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate Word Games daily challenge won't open. Anyone else have this problem?: In Ultimate Word Games, starting today July 28th, I cannot open the daily challenge. Has anyone else had this problem? fdcb0298-194d-443f-a654-5a531aa38172