problems with daily challenge in microsoft solitare

Discus and support problems with daily challenge in microsoft solitare in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried various time today to connect to Daily challenges without success. I have been getting the following error message : Download Error An... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by robert030457, Jan 1, 2022.

1. robert030457
    robert030457 Guest

I have tried various time today to connect to Daily challenges without success.

I have been getting the following error message :

Download Error

An error occurred while trying to download data from our servers. Please check your Internet connection and try again.

I also have the same phone on my iPhone

i am a premium user but now have adverts again

There is no problem with my internet connection as everything else, including other microsoft solitaire apps are working normally ie events

:)

robert030457, Jan 1, 2022
  2. robert030457 Win User

i have removed microsoft solitare app from my PC also renamed C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution to oldsoftwaredistribution backed up PC reloaded the app.

this resloved all my problems including iPhone as well
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Robert030457 and Happy New Year, there are a lot of reports this same issue today.

In order to effectively clarify this issue, it is necessary that you contact directly the Zendesk Support.

https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...
  4. Georges C. Win User

Thanks for the feedback Robert.
  5. WoolyMouse90781 Win User

Unable to launch event

I did reboot my laptop, it did not solve the issue. I also uninstalled microsoft solitare app, and reinstalled... did not help. The daily challenges work fine, just the events are not launching
  6. ArtWilliams1969 Win User

error code 002408

This error code has been popping up for daily challenges in Mahjong, Taptiles, and Solitare for me the last two days. This is on Win 8, and started after the app updates of two days ago. There are a couple of threads about this on the Microsoft support
    site too.
Thema:

1. problems with daily challenge in microsoft solitare - Similar Threads - problems daily challenge

2. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  3. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  4. fallout 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 problem: Every time that i try to play fallout 4 i am told “ we can’t save more data for this game or app” i was wondering my how to fix this issue 6f6d4c0a-5a87-44a1-b732-47f2274a43ac
  5. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  6. Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping: I just bought farcry 5 on disc and it's downloaded 23% but stopped and keeps saying "installation stopped" and then a loud vibrating sound comes from my xbox for a second, is this a disc problem...
  7. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  8. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  9. Is anyone having problems with the Daily Achiement for five points.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone having problems with the Daily Achiement for five points.: I've completed it the last couple of days, but the Xbox app does not register them as complete from a Series X and does not provide the points. 6dcc6f9c-bde9-457e-b231-fd2ea1ea0bfb
  10. Ultimate Word Games daily challenge won't open. Anyone else have this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate Word Games daily challenge won't open. Anyone else have this problem?: In Ultimate Word Games, starting today July 28th, I cannot open the daily challenge. Has anyone else had this problem? fdcb0298-194d-443f-a654-5a531aa38172