problems with daily challenge in microsoft solitare

Discus and support problems with daily challenge in microsoft solitare in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried various time today to connect to Daily challenges without success. I have been getting the following error message : Download Error An... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by robert030457, Jan 1, 2022.

  1. robert030457
    robert030457 Guest

    problems with daily challenge in microsoft solitare


    I have tried various time today to connect to Daily challenges without success.

    I have been getting the following error message :

    Download Error

    An error occurred while trying to download data from our servers. Please check your Internet connection and try again.

    I also have the same phone on my iPhone

    i am a premium user but now have adverts again

    There is no problem with my internet connection as everything else, including other microsoft solitaire apps are working normally ie events

    :)
     
    robert030457, Jan 1, 2022
    #1
  2. robert030457 Win User

    problems with daily challenge in microsoft solitare

    i have removed microsoft solitare app from my PC also renamed C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution to oldsoftwaredistribution backed up PC reloaded the app.

    this resloved all my problems including iPhone as well
  3. Georges C. Win User

    problems with daily challenge in microsoft solitare

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Robert030457 and Happy New Year, there are a lot of reports this same issue today.

    In order to effectively clarify this issue, it is necessary that you contact directly the Zendesk Support.

    https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...
  4. Georges C. Win User

    problems with daily challenge in microsoft solitare

    Thanks for the feedback Robert.
  5. WoolyMouse90781 Win User

    Unable to launch event

    I did reboot my laptop, it did not solve the issue. I also uninstalled microsoft solitare app, and reinstalled... did not help. The daily challenges work fine, just the events are not launching
  6. ArtWilliams1969 Win User

    error code 002408

    This error code has been popping up for daily challenges in Mahjong, Taptiles, and Solitare for me the last two days. This is on Win 8, and started after the app updates of two days ago. There are a couple of threads about this on the Microsoft support
    site too.
Thema:

problems with daily challenge in microsoft solitare

Loading...
  1. problems with daily challenge in microsoft solitare - Similar Threads - problems daily challenge

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Is anyone having problems with the Daily Achiement for five points.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone having problems with the Daily Achiement for five points.: I've completed it the last couple of days, but the Xbox app does not register them as complete from a Series X and does not provide the points. 6dcc6f9c-bde9-457e-b231-fd2ea1ea0bfb
  10. Ultimate Word Games daily challenge won't open. Anyone else have this problem?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate Word Games daily challenge won't open. Anyone else have this problem?: In Ultimate Word Games, starting today July 28th, I cannot open the daily challenge. Has anyone else had this problem? fdcb0298-194d-443f-a654-5a531aa38172