Problems with credit card

Discus and support Problems with credit card in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi i couldn't buy a video game in the xbox store with the credit card i always use. so i erased the credit card and try to add it again and now i cant... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bloodshotpoet93, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Problems with credit card

hi i couldn't buy a video game in the xbox store with the credit card i always use. so i erased the credit card and try to add it again and now i cant add it too. please help -_- the credit card is ok and i bought a game 10 days ago. what's the problem
    ?.

:)

Bloodshotpoet93, Oct 15, 2017
  2. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest
    Problems with credit card mastercard

Hey folks, I'm having a little trouble understanding the situation.

Can you please explain what's going on here in more detail?

Mister Cerb, Oct 15, 2017
  3. C0Dnap
    C0Dnap Guest
    Problems with credit card mastercard

I am an ambassador xbox live
    a few minutes ago I was contacted by a user with
    Gamertag [Mod Removed] that tells me
    not to be able to buy games with
    his card Mastercard despite being
    scaled tax money (about $ 2
    each attempt). I opened
    the topic on its own and I will inform you
    to follow Problems with credit card :)

C0Dnap, Oct 15, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

You would need to contact xbox support billing section for this issue .

1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

M3tal Daz3, Oct 15, 2017
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Credit card problems

Hey Disaster! Can you describe what exactly is happening here. When you say "connect" do you mean to LIVE in general, or something else? Please let me know, thanks!
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

You would need to contact xbox support billing section for this issue .

1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  7. Miss Portia Win User

Problem with Credit Card

Hey Gold! Are you trying to add your card via the console or via Xbox.com? What is the precise error message you see?
  8. NathanielLarson Win User

Credit Card Problems

Something similar happened to me a while back and it was on the credit card companies end. Have you tried contacting them yet? If you haven't I would try contacting them first to see if they know what is going on. Let us know what happens!
  9. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Problem with credit card

Thank you for your response.

Nothing to worry! The next best option to make sure you can purchase your Xbox game pass subscription from the Microsoft Store is to purchase an Xbox gift card with sufficient funds and the correct region to 3rd party retailers such as Amazon.(same region in your Xbox live and physical region) using your payment card.

Note: You won't be able to redeem the Xbox gift card if its region is different from your Xbox live region.

Then redeem the 25- character codes by signing your account on redeem.microsoft.com

Note: Make sure to sign in to the correct account as there are no options to revert the changes once the codes were redeemed.

Then you can use the Microsoft balance on your account to purchase an Xbox game pass subscription on the Microsoft store online.

Please take your time and let me know if it works.
Thema:

1. Problems with credit card - Similar Threads - Problems credit card

2. Problem with my credit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with my credit card: Since November they are discounting the Microsoft Ultimate 1M. I have not authorized these rebates. I noticed it because I am checking my account statements. I would appreciate if you could please...
  3. Problem with adding a credit card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with adding a credit card: Greetings, I've tried couple of times adding a credit card, but sadly I got error every time. Saying: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. But I have been using...
  4. Payment method problem - credit card info incorrect

in XboX Insiders
    Payment method problem - credit card info incorrect: I want to purchase the PC Game Pass Preview via the Microsoft Store but my payment method keeps getting denied. When I fill in all of the credit card info, the system marks it as incorrect (non...
  5. Xbox PC App 'Looks like your credit card is expiring soon' problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App 'Looks like your credit card is expiring soon' problem: This comes up every time I open the Xbox PC App, along the top in green. I assumed it had old card data so I updated it. Still came up. I changed to using Paypal as payment so it wouldn't need...
  6. Problem with setting up payment method (credit/debit card) in south Africa

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with setting up payment method (credit/debit card) in south Africa: Greetings all I hope someone can help me as I stay in south africa and cannot set up my credit/debit card as a payment option because when asked for which state I live in , it gives options to...
  7. Problème avec l'ajout d'une carte. (Problem with adding a credit card.)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème avec l'ajout d'une carte. (Problem with adding a credit card.): *ENGLISH MESSAGE WILL FOLLOW* pas moyen d'avoir l'aide adéquate, toujours la a se faire rediriger... Pas moyen de les contacter par téléphone non plus. Bref mon problème le voici; je n'arrive...
  8. Billing problem: credit card got expired and wont switch to new one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Billing problem: credit card got expired and wont switch to new one.: Hi, A few months back, my old credit card got expired and I just forgot to update it in my account so my Gold memebership could renew this last 2018/08/03. So I received an email saying the...
  9. Bought wrong product using gift card and credit card. How to fix the problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought wrong product using gift card and credit card. How to fix the problem?: Hi, For my first time purchasing something on the Xbox 1 S, I used a $25 gift card to buy Rainbow Six Siege and used a credit card to pay tax. When I tried to remove the credit card, I went to...
  10. Bought wrong product using gift card and credit card. How to fix the problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought wrong product using gift card and credit card. How to fix the problem?: Hi, For my first time purchasing something on the Xbox 1 S, I used a $25 gift card to buy Rainbow Six Siege and used a credit card to pay tax. When I tried to remove the credit card, I went to...