Problems with Creation Club-Skyrim

Discus and support Problems with Creation Club-Skyrim in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm using Windows 10. My purchased content from Skyrim creation club won't download. Can anyone please advise? 2b36fb1a-b012-4148-bdf2-c6a2741388d0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jason Jones3, May 7, 2023.

1. Jason Jones3
    Jason Jones3 Guest

I'm using Windows 10. My purchased content from Skyrim creation club won't download. Can anyone please advise?

:)

Jason Jones3, May 7, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Jason! I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Have you tried to perform troubleshooting on your end? If you’re getting an error code or message on your end, please send it here so I can check it for you.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Skyrim creation club

Hi KenHat, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

For cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  4. Sensebellowzero Win User

Bethesda, Skyrim and Creation Club

And just because there is no new content, do you think you should get a refund or compensation?
  5. JesseCombs Win User

It seems you didn’t read my post. This had nor has anything to do with affordability on a purchase. Money/credits were placed in good faith as the Creation Club was great in what they did, and there was much more in the works.

Up until the shutdowns, then they stopped. And they more than likely knew about it yet the Creation Club didn’t offer any kind of way to make an exchange or return the funds to my Xbox Live account.

As far as your “be a man” thing? All you did was show just what kind of individual you are by tossing in forum insults.
  6. JesseCombs Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

After 14 days, most purchases do not qualify for a refund. I am afraid that it will not be possible to receive a refund.
    That is true in most normal cases. The pandemic put a halt on things at Bethesda Softworks yet they took the money. And when shutdowns began in Montgomery County, MD., Bethesda didn’t even bother to offer some kind of recompense to those who were supporting the Creation Club.

So this is an unusual instance in that a worldwide problem put nearly everyone in shut-down mode. So since this isn’t the fault of the consumer, shouldn’t Bethesda Softworks be honorable enough to do the right thing?

I’m only asking that the funds that I had in my Xbox Live Account that I used for the Creation Club be put back into my Xbox Live account.

Exactly what is so difficult about that short of the “14-day” blah-blah”?

Is it wrong for the companies Microsoft owns to do what is right for the customer in regards to purchasing something that isn’t going to be?
Thema:

1. Problems with Creation Club-Skyrim - Similar Threads - Problems Creation Club

2. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  3. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  4. fallout 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 problem: Every time that i try to play fallout 4 i am told “ we can’t save more data for this game or app” i was wondering my how to fix this issue 6f6d4c0a-5a87-44a1-b732-47f2274a43ac
  5. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  6. Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping: I just bought farcry 5 on disc and it's downloaded 23% but stopped and keeps saying "installation stopped" and then a loud vibrating sound comes from my xbox for a second, is this a disc problem...
  7. I’m having the fallout 4 creation club not loading problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m having the fallout 4 creation club not loading problem: As apparently happens with a few people I load up fallout 4 and on the main menu after everything has loaded the creation club is grayed out and unclickable, I went to Bethesda forums and did...
  8. Realms Creation problem

in XBoX on Mobile
    Realms Creation problem: I am trying to open realms in minecraft pocket edition and it says that: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. Review and change your privacy...
  9. Eso account creation problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Eso account creation problem: Hello, I purchased Age of empires 3 recently on steam and i went to create an eso account to play multiplayer. When creating an account after filling out all brackets required and selecting...
  10. Account Creation Tool is in my game list, does anyone have this problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Creation Tool is in my game list, does anyone have this problem?: Hi, When I went on Xbox.com to have a look at my games list then I noticed that I have Account Creation Tool is in my game list? I never had this before, does anyone know how to fix this problem?...