Problems with cloud gaming on pc

Discus and support Problems with cloud gaming on pc in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When using the xbox app on my windows pc OR using the website on chrome, my internet becomes very bad. It goes from 30-40 megabits per second to 0.50... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tor 102, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Tor 102
    Tor 102 Guest

When using the xbox app on my windows pc OR using the website on chrome, my internet becomes very bad. It goes from 30-40 megabits per second to 0.50 mb per second. This continues until I restart the pc. What in the world is going on??

:)

Tor 102, Feb 4, 2023
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Audio Problems with Cloud Games - PC

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

We appreciate your coming to the Xbox community, according to what you've reported downloaded games to work well, considering this I believe is an issue with Xcloud and their servers. For this type of issue, we recommend that you go to the official xcloud support site below, and report the issue also to the responsible team to fix it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/xgsp...

*Thanks for contacting us in advance, you will always be welcome to the community.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How to remove XBox controller profile from Flight Sim (cloud version)

Nope, sadly cloud gaming doesn't have remote game management

The cloud gaming feature is attached only to the account / xbox profile that owns the subscription
    So, that means is not possible to sign with a different profile

Right now the options are limited to fix the problem downloading the game in a compatible console or PC and then fix the problem from there, in that way the saved changes are going to be reflected in the cloud
  4. Georges C. Win User

Ark survival evloved not on the cloud gaming service

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello CodyFelts, according to information from Microsoft ark along with other games was expected to enter the first half of February but delays may occur because of the developers.

List of predicted games

Ark: Ultimate Survivor Edition (Cloud + Console + PC)

Dreamscaper (Cloud + Console + PC)

Infernax (Cloud + Console + PC)

Skul: The Hero Slayer (Cloud + Console + PC)

Edge of Eternity (Cloud + Console + PC)

Besiege (Game Preview) - (Cloud + Console + PC)

The Last Kids on Earth and the Staff of Doom (Cloud + Console + PC)

Contrast (Cloud + Console)

Telling Lies (Cloud + Console + PC)
  5. andriimozgaliov Win User

Restore progress in Forza Horizon 4

i lost my progress after sync console with cloud, so i think new game and new progress now at cloud. On my PC i have game with old progress, can i load progress from PC to cloud , not from cloud to pc. How to find local savings at PC ?
  6. ngocphi Win User

Microsoft and Xbox Game Pass Fraud by Customer Support

Ultimate also works on pc

You just get the pc libraries and the cloud play

Gamepass for console.has xbox games

Gamepass for.pc.has pc.only games

Gamepass ultimate has.both and cloud play

You can't access console.games on pc unless cloud

Same.with console.can't access pc games part of ultimate
Thema:

1. Problems with cloud gaming on pc - Similar Threads - Problems cloud gaming

2. Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems: I just started playing Fallout 3 from the game pass cloud, all buttons are responding on my newer generation controller except LT and RT, do I need to use an older controller?...
  3. Problem with cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with cloud gaming: I bought Game Pass but skip the queues a bit for cloud games and it still says to wait 160 minutes to play? What is this some kind of scam? I need someone to explain it to me, quickly....
  4. Why don’t you fix your cloud gaming queuing problem??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don’t you fix your cloud gaming queuing problem??: I’ve literally tried to start 5 games with the cloud gaming today but the queue is taking forever and it keeps lying about the queuing time (“sorry the queue time is taking longer than expected”)!...
  5. Problems with cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with cloud gaming: Hi all Whenever I try and play cloud gaming through the console (series s) such as dead space (or any other cloud game) the screen keeps refreshing constantly and it's very bad and Pixley etc....
  6. Problem with Xbox Controller and Samsung S23 in Cloud Gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Xbox Controller and Samsung S23 in Cloud Gaming: The triggers are not working in the Xbox Gamepass App, its like the triggers axis' are mapped on the right analog stick, and the triggers dont work at all. Outside the Xbox Game Pass App it works...
  7. I got problems with my XBox One controller connecting to cloud gaming in Firefox and in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got problems with my XBox One controller connecting to cloud gaming in Firefox and in...: As stated the controller is not recognized not in firefox and neither in chrome browser not via bluetooth and not via cable I am sure the controller works though because I never ever have problems...
  8. I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...: Split from this thread. Was Playing RB6 Siege on iCloud gaming on PC perfectly, then as starfield released I noticed it not starting up I play any other iCloud games is there an issue with...
  9. Is there a problem with cloud gaming for starfield on Xbox one ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a problem with cloud gaming for starfield on Xbox one ?: I am trying to load starfield via cloud gaming on my Xbox one, but every time it says launching cloud gaming, it stops then comes up with a screen saying disconnected from cloud gaming session,...
  10. I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm have problems with start up of games on cloud gaming. Is there a known problem and is...: Help with cloud gaming nit loading. 84aecb15-96fe-4f6f-80c5-5d834b6a7d02