Problems with cancelling recurring billing for 10 months

Discus and support Problems with cancelling recurring billing for 10 months in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Not at all happy with Microsoft's customer service, notably their XBox subscription services or lack of decency regarding cancellations. I know for a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jeremy_Smith_81, Mar 11, 2022.

1. Problems with cancelling recurring billing for 10 months

Not at all happy with Microsoft's customer service, notably their XBox subscription services or lack of decency regarding cancellations.

I know for a fact I cancelled my subscription to said service but was never processed.

Then having the gall to say they tried contacting me (after making a formal complaint to Trading Standards) to say they asked me several times for my telephone number, which they never did. Then willing to give my number but never responded.

Then closed the case without any warning and I have chronic health problems and suffer from fatigue, I am highly considering suing for damages over this!

When cancelling services, be very weary about them is all I recommend, certainly won't be paying in future anything from Microsoft as long as I live that's for certain

:)

Jeremy_Smith_81, Mar 11, 2022
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Trocar game pass ultimate para game pass standart [Translation-Change game pass ultimate for game pass standard]

Hi Juiced,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are wanting to cancel subscription. As you already have game pass, we recommend turning off recurring billing. Once the month is over, then you can subscribe to the game pass. here is a guide on

cancelling subscription or recurring billing

Thanks,

Brad
  3. IAmTheLord Win User

recurring console 3 mo msbill

Hi Upset!

I see that you are trying to cancel your recurring bill for 3 months of gold, correct? I am here to help! Please click this link to Cancel
    recurring bill

hope that helps
  4. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

billing

Here is a link on how to cancel recurring billing

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/cancel-recurring-billing-or-subscription
  5. MoeZArts Win User

cancelar card credito

6. CrowdedSphere16 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Subscription

Thema:

Problems with cancelling recurring billing for 10 months

1. Problems with cancelling recurring billing for 10 months - Similar Threads - Problems cancelling recurring

2. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  3. Problems creating repair order

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems creating repair order: I’m unable to see any option except accessories when selecting an issue for a repair order. I just had the xbox serviced and it worked perfectly fine the last time. What am I missing?...
  4. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  5. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47
  6. Microsoft support broken for all users major problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft support broken for all users major problem: Hi everyone am I going mad or is all support options gone completely been a customer for over 10+ years never seen this kind of service can't get my money back for broken content options there for...
  7. A complicated hacking problem

in XBoX on Windows
    A complicated hacking problem: At 9:08 PM, I got an email saying that my security info (the email) was deleted. I tried logging in but my password wasn't working and there was an unfamiliar email that was set for the recovery...
  8. Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...: Is there any way to resolve this issue? b9dd45c2-10df-4372-b52d-05338aeaeb89
  9. I got problem i want to change my password but i put old number i cancel this number before...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got problem i want to change my password but i put old number i cancel this number before...: I got problem i want to change my password but i put old number i cancel this number before so now i want to change my password i cannot receive verity code what should i do now?...
  10. Anulowanie subskrybcji problem.[Translation-Cancel the subscription issue.]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Anulowanie subskrybcji problem.[Translation-Cancel the subscription issue.]: Dzień dobry, skorzystałem z promocji 3 miesiące za 4zł, przedawniło się 3 marca a myślałem ze 6, mój błąd. Konto połączone było paypalem na którym na szczęście nie ma 160zł które Microsoft chce...