Problems with cancelling recurring billing for 10 months

Discus and support Problems with cancelling recurring billing for 10 months in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Not at all happy with Microsoft's customer service, notably their XBox subscription services or lack of decency regarding cancellations. I know for a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jeremy_Smith_81, Mar 11, 2022.

  1. Problems with cancelling recurring billing for 10 months


    Not at all happy with Microsoft's customer service, notably their XBox subscription services or lack of decency regarding cancellations.

    I know for a fact I cancelled my subscription to said service but was never processed.

    Then having the gall to say they tried contacting me (after making a formal complaint to Trading Standards) to say they asked me several times for my telephone number, which they never did. Then willing to give my number but never responded.

    Then closed the case without any warning and I have chronic health problems and suffer from fatigue, I am highly considering suing for damages over this!

    When cancelling services, be very weary about them is all I recommend, certainly won't be paying in future anything from Microsoft as long as I live that's for certain

    :)
     
    Jeremy_Smith_81, Mar 11, 2022
    #1
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

    Trocar game pass ultimate para game pass standart [Translation-Change game pass ultimate for game pass standard]

    Hi Juiced,

    Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are wanting to cancel subscription. As you already have game pass, we recommend turning off recurring billing. Once the month is over, then you can subscribe to the game pass. here is a guide on

    cancelling subscription or recurring billing
    .

    Thanks,

    Brad
  3. IAmTheLord Win User

    recurring console 3 mo msbill

    Hi Upset!

    I see that you are trying to cancel your recurring bill for 3 months of gold, correct? I am here to help! Please click this link to Cancel
    recurring bill


    hope that helps
  4. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

    billing

    Here is a link on how to cancel recurring billing

    https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/cancel-recurring-billing-or-subscription
  5. MoeZArts Win User

    cancelar card credito

  6. CrowdedSphere16 Win User

    Game Pass Ultimate Subscription

Thema:

Problems with cancelling recurring billing for 10 months

Loading...
  1. Problems with cancelling recurring billing for 10 months - Similar Threads - Problems cancelling recurring

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. "There is a problem with your game or app, in your queue, cancel the install for %2 and...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    "There is a problem with your game or app, in your queue, cancel the install for %2 and...: [img] When trying to update Elden Ring the installation kept stopping and starting repeatedly without getting any percent, i tried a soft and hard reset aswell as updating using a different...
  9. I got problem i want to change my password but i put old number i cancel this number before...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I got problem i want to change my password but i put old number i cancel this number before...: I got problem i want to change my password but i put old number i cancel this number before so now i want to change my password i cannot receive verity code what should i do now?...
  10. Anulowanie subskrybcji problem.[Translation-Cancel the subscription issue.]

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Anulowanie subskrybcji problem.[Translation-Cancel the subscription issue.]: Dzień dobry, skorzystałem z promocji 3 miesiące za 4zł, przedawniło się 3 marca a myślałem ze 6, mój błąd. Konto połączone było paypalem na którym na szczęście nie ma 160zł które Microsoft chce...