Problems with buying on XBOX market

Discus and support Problems with buying on XBOX market in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello to all, Since yesterday, I think, i've got problems with accessing on XBOX Market. In fact, I can connect on it, the parameters are all right,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ScorpionBle1951, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Problems with buying on XBOX market

Hello to all,

Since yesterday, I think, i've got problems with accessing on XBOX Market. In fact, I can connect on it, the parameters are all right, but I can't buy any game (was ready to buy Battlefront) or any demo. I haven't got any error issue or anything else. Is
    ther a problem with it ? Thank you for your aswer.

Lucas

:)

ScorpionBle1951, Dec 20, 2015
  2. 2 pounds for 2 months of GOLD

you said that:if you don't live in an Xbox live supported country you may continue to experience problems in purchasing and downloading content from market place. does that mean i'll have difficulty in buying Gold Membership from "limited time offer"?

ΛƧIMJΛVΛID, Dec 20, 2015
  3. A new Xbox One announcement in 2 weeks?

EA is buying out MS's Xbox division.

Microsoft is going to focus on the mobile market.

jk

XUnbornEchelonX, Dec 20, 2015
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Try doing a hard reset on your console. Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until it shuts down completely. Then wait two minutes and start it back up. Test it for results. Let us know. Good Luck!

{Parity}, Dec 20, 2015
  5. {Parity} Win User

Try doing a hard reset on your console. Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until it shuts down completely. Then wait two minutes and start it back up. Test it for results. Let us know. Good Luck!
  6. Tinman2712 Win User

MSFS2020 marketplace --> can not buy anything

Hi I'm unable to buy anything on market place in my xbox series x. The buy and download option it not highlighted on everything on market place plz help
  7. RedCarGamer Win User

Credit Payment

That is because is how works the xbox 360 market in Xbox One, you will always need a credit card to buy xbox 360 games if you are trying by website market or through xbox one market.
  8. deitydarty Win User

Does this game freeze on 360?

when i had the disc never had problems but i had to buy it again from marketplace and the black market sequences freeze up for some time, cant even shut xbox off when it does
  9. FrankCastle 52 Win User

So sick of this.

Just wait about a year and am sure you will be playing another games until then and then buy it from the market place for half the price..whats the problem.
Thema:

1. Problems with buying on XBOX market - Similar Threads - Problems buying market

2. Problem buying content. What does this error code mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem buying content. What does this error code mean?: Every time I try to make a purchase with my card or Microsoft balance I get this message. For the card it charges me anyway then immediately refunds it. I've tried waiting but this has been going...
  3. why won't microsoft assist with problems everyone is experiencing buying anything in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won't microsoft assist with problems everyone is experiencing buying anything in the...: pGCgJB2OvOICqF34fA7VJZ.8.7 your store is useless. your support is useless. this renders my xbox useless. why am I even trying to buy your games, you suck. close this thread like you do all...
  4. how to fix open tray problem. can I buy a new disc drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix open tray problem. can I buy a new disc drive: need to know if im able to purchase a new disc drive or would it accept a new drive a430265b-6961-4452-9bcc-b23772f3f2ba
  5. I have a problem which is not letting me buy game pass it's saying it's activated but it's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem which is not letting me buy game pass it's saying it's activated but it's...: I have a problem which is not letting me buy game pass it's saying it's activated but it's already expired and I have trying canceling it but doesn't work 41bbb7c4-c31d-4957-a037-fce1c4d127e3
  6. How do I resolve the problem of having to buy my game I already own?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I resolve the problem of having to buy my game I already own?: I'm here for some answers of how do I resolve the problem of buying a game that I already own and what do I do next? 23cb61c3-ba08-4819-9939-6c47d771c09f
  7. Buying Problem please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Problem please help: Hey, my account is a little old i buyed it with a Turkish credit card now its a turkey account and now i live in sweden and i have a swedish credit card . When i want to buy its Turkey region and...
  8. so for me to solve my recording problem, I have to buy an external HD to solve this case

in XBoX on Consoles
    so for me to solve my recording problem, I have to buy an external HD to solve this case: so for me to solve my recording problem, I have to buy an external HD to solve this case f1ef37a4-40bb-4986-b7bb-295cbe7718a1
  9. How do I fix “to play this, you will need to buy it” problem when I already bought the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix “to play this, you will need to buy it” problem when I already bought the game?: When I downloaded the game the new cod game MW2, I couldn’t open the game up. I don’t have the packs downloaded for the game and when I go to game add ons it won’t show the packs that I need to...
  10. Problem: I am fully unable to buy content on my Xbox One X (Wednesday, June 15th, 2022)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem: I am fully unable to buy content on my Xbox One X (Wednesday, June 15th, 2022): Resetting my Xbox One C used to help, but I’ve tried reporting the problem with all the data tracing and screenshot included, so it will stop giving me error messages when I try to check out like...