Problems with Broadcasting on Twitch

Discus and support Problems with Broadcasting on Twitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having a really annoying problem using Twitch... No matter which quality I select, my stream is unloadable for viewers. Over on my dashboard page... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KinoTheMystic, Mar 27, 2014.

  1. Problems with Broadcasting on Twitch


    I'm having a really annoying problem using Twitch... No matter which quality I select, my stream is unloadable for viewers. Over on my dashboard page at twitch.tv/username/dashboard, it says my Stream Configuration Quality is Excellent, sometimes Acceptable.
    At High quality, it is unloadable. Medium quality, it's viewable for a bit until it stops loading it. Same thing on Low quality.

    I sometimes stream games on PC, and I use a bitrate of 2000 kb/s. Twitch has no problems loading the stream. My upload speed is 2.5 mb/s.

    :)
     
    KinoTheMystic, Mar 27, 2014
    #1
  2. Problems with Broadcasting on Twitch

    Hello. Yea, I`ve just bought my Xbox One and tried to stream my COD:AW gameplays, everthing is alright, but after a while quality changes from Excellent- to Acceptable-. The details are - Max keyframe interval is currently at 4.112 seconds. Please set it
    to 2 seconds.

    The broadcast is not set to constant bitrate (CBR). [Current average: 2481 kbps, current max: 4305.0 kbps] can`t change this settings, as we don`t have them in the app.
     
    AgainstWorlds, Mar 27, 2014
    #2
  3. Problems with Broadcasting on Twitch

    im having the same problem and dont know what to do !
     
    GainedFiber2818, Mar 27, 2014
    #3
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Twitch Broadcasting problem

  5. GainedFiber2818 Win User

    Problems with Broadcasting on Twitch

    im having the same problem and dont know what to do !
  6. Bardelang Win User

    Twitch Broadcasting problem

  7. Mister Mascot Win User

    Problem with Twitch broadcast

    Hey there Nicztenator,

    We’re evolving the Xbox experience based on how gamers are multi-tasking on Xbox One, and thus, we’re removing the Snap feature to improve system performance, game performance, and overall reliability. While most Snap experience will now launch to full-screen
    experiences, we’re taking the more popular Snap experiences gamers are using and building them directly into the Guide, which includes starting Beam broadcasts, a new Achievement tracker, and GameDVR.

    In order to answer your question though, to see your Live Chat on Twitch you'll want to have another device open and viewing your channel. From that, you'll be able to read the chat such as a mobile phone, tablet or PC.

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
  8. misterhook Win User

    Problems with Broadcasting on Twitch

    I have the same problem (Excellent stream quality drops to Acceptable) and the same sort of message on my Twitch dashboard:

    Max keyframe interval is currently at 10.007 seconds. Please set it to 2 seconds.

    The broadcast is not set to constant bitrate (CBR). [Current average: 2483 kbps, current max: 4868.98347521 kbps]

    I can't find any way to adjust this setting in the Xbox One network setting menus. Is there any fix for this that Microsoft recommends? Can the bitrate even be set?
Thema:

Problems with Broadcasting on Twitch

Loading...
  1. Problems with Broadcasting on Twitch - Similar Threads - Problems Broadcasting Twitch

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Problème de diffusion [Broadcast problem]

    in XBoX on Windows
    Problème de diffusion [Broadcast problem]: Bonjour, Quand je veux diffuser mon écran de Xbox one sur mon pc, cela ne marche pas. J'arrive connecter ma console mon pc mais une fois que je lance le stream, ma console se déconnecte et je...
  9. Problem with Twitch broadcast

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Twitch broadcast: There has been a new update on the xbox one and I decided to stream on Twitch. There is a huge problem though and the problem is that you can´t put the Twitch chat to the side of the game and it...
  10. recurring problem with Twitch And worries broadcast !

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    recurring problem with Twitch And worries broadcast !: Hello Columnist for a video game site French , now is not I broadcast with Twitch application and continue my program ! 1 - diffusion problem with Twitch application ( momentary drop flow lague...