Problems with Borderlands 2 download

Discus and support Problems with Borderlands 2 download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the Borderlands 2 when it was part of the Xbox live free games but now when I try to play it an error keeps coming up I'm not sure what to do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hadeze, Nov 29, 2017.

  1. hadeze
    hadeze Guest

    Problems with Borderlands 2 download


    I bought the Borderlands 2 when it was part of the Xbox live free games but now when I try to play it an error keeps coming up I'm not sure what to do and could use some help.

    :)
     
    hadeze, Nov 29, 2017
    #1
  2. Orion368
    Orion368 Guest
    Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

    I was able to download the free with gold game. Unable to download Borderlands 2 with MSP.
     
    Orion368, Nov 29, 2017
    #2
  3. PhoenixRizez
    PhoenixRizez Guest
    Hey MS! How can we Pre Order games we want to Download???

    Right now

    on Xbox marketplace... Borderlands 2 $29.99 (download)

    on GameStop.com... Borderlands 2 $29.99 (new disc)

    on GameStop.com... Borderlands 2 $29.99 (download)

    on GameStop.com... Borderlands 2 $27.99 (used disc)

    .

    maybe Game Stop is doing the used copy cheaper in the store, but they certainly haven't changed it on their website.
     
    PhoenixRizez, Nov 29, 2017
    #3
  4. leafsword20 Win User

    I can't find add-ons for an xbox 360 game

    Which is weird because I downloaded borderlands 2 with it's DLC without any problem
  5. PhoenixRizez Win User

    Hey MS! How can we Pre Order games we want to Download???

    Right now

    on Xbox marketplace... Borderlands 2 $29.99 (download)

    on GameStop.com... Borderlands 2 $29.99 (new disc)

    on GameStop.com... Borderlands 2 $29.99 (download)

    on GameStop.com... Borderlands 2 $27.99 (used disc)

    .

    maybe Game Stop is doing the used copy cheaper in the store, but they certainly haven't changed it on their website.
  6. HindsightTwentyTwent Win User

    "Can't Download" error on two purchased games on Xbox 360 marketplace

    Im having the same problem with borderlands 2.. it keeps saying 'can't download'.. it stays at 1%, 4% and one time earlier today it got to 75% and then stopped and said it cant download.. This problem is so annoying..
  7. Njal the Blue Win User

    borderlands dlc not working

    Check in the store as I believe they were free to download recently for Borderlands and Borderlands 2
  8. TAG SNATCHER 69 Win User

    Borderlands 2 Compatibility Pack Download Error

    ALL EVERYONE HAS TO DO IS GOTO GAKE MARKETPLACE AND GOTO BORDERLANDS 2 AND GOTO THE VERY LAST DOWNLOAD AND DOWNLOAD IT.. IT IS FREE AND WORKS FROM THERE I DID IT AND HAVE NO PROBLEMS AT ALL
Thema:

Problems with Borderlands 2 download

Loading...
  1. Problems with Borderlands 2 download - Similar Threads - Problems Borderlands download

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...