Problems with Better Together free upgrade
Discus and support Problems with Better Together free upgrade in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have seen others with the same problem and also have not seen any solutions yet. The disc was bought in august 2016. It has been over 5 hours of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ozeanfrau, Oct 2, 2017.
Thema:
Problems with Better Together free upgrade
Loading...
-
Problems with Better Together free upgrade - Similar Threads - Problems Better Together
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Report a problem button not working properly.
in XboX InsidersReport a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...
in XboX InsidersAnother Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely... -
Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem
in XboX InsidersBattlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that... -
Problem with Life is Strange 1 Remastered Game, more screenshots look better than the game...
in XBoX Games and AppsProblem with Life is Strange 1 Remastered Game, more screenshots look better than the game...: For some reason when I capture images from the game on my Xbox One X using the Screen capture, they are a lot brighter than what's displayed in game itself, I seen for example on reddit showing... -
Problem w/ Cross-Platform Minecraft Play—Realms: Better Together Update on Android & ...
in XBoX Games and AppsProblem w/ Cross-Platform Minecraft Play—Realms: Better Together Update on Android & ...: I am having problems connecting to Minecraft Realms with my Nintendo Switch (the Better Together edition). For several hours, my sister (Switch user), best friend (Android tablet user) and I... -
Xbox one Minecraft better together disc version problem
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox one Minecraft better together disc version problem: Hello, I have bought the disc of Minecraft Xbox One Edition last week, to play with the better together version. In the game, they say that i have to play 5 hours or buy packs to have the... -
I think I may have a problem with the new Minecraft Better Together update...
in XBoX Games and AppsI think I may have a problem with the new Minecraft Better Together update...: I recently downloaded the new version of Minecraft with the better together update, and it transferred over most of my DLC just fine but for some reason it has not transferred over the DLC I got...