Problems with battlefield v

Discus and support Problems with battlefield v in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; game loads ok but i get a blank screen when level loads...please help. 35d9f9fc-8046-49d3-b4d7-fae2e14fc07c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by acksta74, Feb 20, 2023.

1. acksta74
    acksta74 Guest

game loads ok but i get a blank screen when level loads...please help.

:)

acksta74, Feb 20, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work uninstalling and reinstalling the game will be the next step.
  3. XBF Leslie D Win User

Purchased Battlefield V Deluxe. My email receipt shows Deluxe but the standard edition is all that is showing in my games.

4. Smwutches Win User

Battlefield V purchase problem

You would need to contact support and speak to billing for assistance. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Keep in mind that if you pay with credit or Paypal you are not charged until about 10 days before the release of the game. So even though you pre-ordered months ago, if there were not enough funds available just before the game is released, the purchase
    is cancelled.
  5. Andrea XXZ ITA Win User

Thanks I'll try to contact support ... there was enough money on my account… Bye
  6. Italo Aguiar Win User

Hello,

There is a microsoft alert about instabilities in the xbox live network. This instability affects the redemption of codes,
    purchase of games, and download of games. Wait for a while until the network stabilizes.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Problems with battlefield v - Similar Threads - Problems battlefield

2. problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla: Hello I'm having a problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla when I'm playing the game will randomly dashboard I have tried different internet a full xbox reset and still doing it...
  3. Battlefield v problem if the game pass ultimate was my home

in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield v problem if the game pass ultimate was my home: Most of the players right now on Xbox have problem when they try to play battlefield v the problem happen if you switch from account that have game pass in it and it was my home to the account...
  4. Problem with Battlefield 2042 Game Crashing Unexpectedly since update 5.0.0 and as of 6/9/2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Battlefield 2042 Game Crashing Unexpectedly since update 5.0.0 and as of 6/9/2023: The Bf2042 game crashes in any game mode or server I have played on, its random in the timing the game crashes. I will be playing without issue for 1 hour then the next 30 minutes or so after...
  5. Battlefield 2042 download problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 download problem: After i finish downloading the game, instead of letting me play, it started to download again from the begginig, but when i look into my files theres a file with the name of the game and its...
  6. Battlefield 5 Game sharing problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5 Game sharing problem: I bought battlefield 5 definition edition and I’m game sharing with my friend but he got the game but not definition content can I have a answer to why this may be...
  7. Battlefield V gameshare problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V gameshare problem: I know that both Dice and Microsoft are aware of this problem and I'm just wondering why exactly it has still not been fixed after two years. Just to clarify the problem, I am currently...
  8. Probleme mise a niveau battlefield 5[Battlefield 5 upgrade problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Probleme mise a niveau battlefield 5[Battlefield 5 upgrade problem]: Bonjour J'avais installé la version d'essai de bf5 que je n'ai pas activé a la fin du free weekend. Puis j'ai eu la version physique ce noel. J'aimerais pouvoir etre un heureux christmas noob...
  9. Battlefield V / Battlefield 1 playing online problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V / Battlefield 1 playing online problem.: Hello Last year I created my brother ( born 23.09.1999 ) a microsoft account. Back than i didnt know that his birth date ( for joke I made his acc with birth date in 2005 ) will be such a...
  10. Battlefield V purchase problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V purchase problem: Hi, I bought months ago as soon as possible Battlefield V Deluxe edition with xbox store and I paid via paypal to get the bonuses Early enlister. I downloaded the game and the deluxe editon...