Problems with All Access shipment

Discus and support Problems with All Access shipment in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I know from seeing Reddit threads I'm not the only one that's had this issue. Was supposed to get Xbox Series X delivered from All Access thru Walmart... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by StevenHodges8, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Problems with All Access shipment

I know from seeing Reddit threads I'm not the only one that's had this issue. Was supposed to get Xbox Series X delivered from All Access thru Walmart back on June 25th. Didn't show up. Then UPS shows delay. I start sending tickets in. Took over 2 weeks to get reply and was if they didn't read it. UPS says sender has to initiate search. Finally someone at Citizens understands and says they will get Liftforward to investigate. After several weeks finally say that UPS is going to have to reimburse. Ok, well in the meantime Citizens wants money for something I've still yet to receive. I think surely they will process refund and ship another cause they asked if I still wanted one. I say yes please do. It's been over 2 weeks again since last reply. Citizens say I need to talk to Liftforward yet I have no contact info except via the ticket system. I'm frustrated and angry that this process is so messed up and potentially hurting my credit cause they dropped the ball. I just want the Xbox I ordered 2 months ago and move on. Anyone have any ideas, especially if you've had this issue? I really want this fixed.

:)

StevenHodges8, Jun 29, 2022
  2. StevenHodges8 Win User

That just routes to Citizens One and not Liftforward. Citizens One keeps claiming they can't do anything.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

That just routes to Citizens One and not Liftforward. Citizens One keeps claiming they can't do anything.
    Apologies, I have been re-reading things, including your initial post. I will say I could be completely wrong on the following as I am not in the US:

Citizens One are the financing company that provides the loan so you can get the Xbox.

LiftForward seem to be also be a financing company...I presume in some parts of your country LiftForward are like a sub-contractor

Both companies: The extent of their involvement is financing, nothing more.

You bought the Xbox via Walmart. They would be the ones you need to contact as they would be the ones arranging delivery etc

Having said all that, I have seen people getting help from CO when they have issues so, as said, I could be completely wrong. Whilst I didn't have any issues getting my XBox from All Access, if I'd been in your position, I'd have been getting in touch with the place I ordered it through (Game) rather than the finance company (Klarna....those are the UK versions)

When I ordered my Xbox through All Access, the emails regarding dispatch, delivery etc came from Game (the retailer)....any emails from the finance company were simply confirming payments etc
  4. Nursemorph Win User

If you check out the Liftforward webpage, there is an All Access phone number listed:

https://www.liftforward.com/

This is the number that's listed:

(888) 622-0165
  5. Alex2751 Win User

Anybody else pre order on gamestop.com?

It seems all GS shipments are from KY.
  6. Jonny306 Win User

How often does the store restock Xbox Series X? They are out of stock everywhere right now.

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be the Independent Advisor for Microsoft assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your concern. I do look forward to resolving this problem together! :)

You will want to join mailing lists for retailers like BestBuy, Walmart, Gamestop etc and go to their respected websites and search for the Series X and there should be a "notify me when in stock" option. This will allow you to be notified when shipment arrives or when the next shipment is expected to arrive.

Sadly shipments will depend on when the retailer sold out which will be different for all retailers.

When a shipment sells out, there wont be a next arrival date provided until that is scheduled, and if or when a date is provided, itll be released to the public. I sadly can't see anything mentioning a next shipment date. :(
Thema:

1. Problems with All Access shipment - Similar Threads - Problems Access shipment

2. Problem with accessing the paying methods

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with accessing the paying methods: Dear Sir or Madam I need help, i bough minecraft on the offical game and all and so i made an agreement with my dad that i'll remove his credit card from my microsoft account after the purchase...
  3. Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later: What is the problem I can't access to my Xbox 360 live MOVED FROM Bing / Other b81f3f0a-e003-4eae-a783-b18c93b80a86
  4. Early access problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Early access problem: I pre ordered starfeild premium edition and the early launch is supposed to start today but every time I try to launch it, it tells me I’m too early 2fa7be15-12cd-49e1-baf5-09a5968e89a1
  5. problem access fifa23 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem access fifa23 online: i have problem with fifa23, your account dont have the privilege to access this feature…i have an active xbox game pass ultimate subscription until next year. any solution?...
  6. Problem with online access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with online access: I am 36 years old and signed into my Xbox account but when I play online it tells me I need to add an adult for certain content. When I got to add an adult it won’t let me do it as I am already...
  7. Hi I'm have a problem with ny game not Launching with a error saying Windows cannot access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I'm have a problem with ny game not Launching with a error saying Windows cannot access...: Hi I'm have a problem with my game not Launching with a error saying Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item....
  8. I have Enforcement problem, I can't access the chat room or party and send a message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Enforcement problem, I can't access the chat room or party and send a message: I was trying to tell him by these shortcut [mod removed] =" for know you was killing us in game" but I was in hurry so I couldn't complete the sentence and my English not that good I wrote this by...
  9. PROBLEM WITH CAPABILITY HOST ACCESS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PROBLEM WITH CAPABILITY HOST ACCESS: I am a gamer i am getting a big problem . there is problem when i open mic in bluestacks 5 then capability access host start using my cpu 100 % . but in other apps like discord chrome no issue...
  10. Xbox All Access problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox All Access problem: It has recently become aware to me that I have been paying for my Game Pass Ultimate subscription when I shouldn't be. I have purchased the Xbox Series X through All Access and it even told me...