Problems with a projector setup
Discus and support Problems with a projector setup in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been using a projector setup for almost 3 years now, and only have been experiencing issues like this recently. It says that my controller is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Grayson Cady, Dec 29, 2023.
Thema:
Problems with a projector setup
Loading...
-
Problems with a projector setup - Similar Threads - Problems projector setup
-
Xbox Series S Twitch linking problem — QR code keeps appearing
in XboX InsidersXbox Series S Twitch linking problem — QR code keeps appearing: Hey everyone, I'm having trouble streaming on Twitch from my Xbox Series S. When I select livestream on my Xbox, it shows a QR code. I scan it with my phone, Twitch opens, and I go through the... -
Xbox Insider Beta Problem please help immediately
in XboX InsidersXbox Insider Beta Problem please help immediately: Hi, my Xbox Series X is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Beta programme. My current OS version is 10.0.26100.9627, build xb_flt_2610ge.261005-2200. After the latest update, all Game Pass games fail... -
Problem with video output during gameplay XBOX beta
in XboX InsidersProblem with video output during gameplay XBOX beta: I was playing RDR2 quietly and my screen suddenly went black, although the blue indicator on the monitor says the console is connected, but there is no image. What should I do? I don't really want... -
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Report a problem button not working properly.
in XboX InsidersReport a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by... -
Problem with running 4K on a XNoogo 1300ANS projector
in XBoX on WindowsProblem with running 4K on a XNoogo 1300ANS projector: I have a Xbox Series X and a native 1080P with 4K playback support XNoogo 1300ANS projector. I can't seem to get it to play on 4K though. I'm currently running 1440 with a 60HZ refresh rate. It... -
Problem with Netflix app in Xbox One S and Xiaomi Projector
in XBoX Games and AppsProblem with Netflix app in Xbox One S and Xiaomi Projector: Hi there, I finally got my projector (a Xiaomi Mi Smart Compact) and everything is working great with my xbox one s, including 4K (the projector is 1080 native but admits 4k rescaled). All apps... -
x box one x and optoma uhd65 projector blu ray problem 24hz
in XBoX on Consolesx box one x and optoma uhd65 projector blu ray problem 24hz: HI I have problem with x box one x and optoma uhd65 projector.Blu ray discs wont output right when 24hz setting is on. It is always outputting rgb instead of ycbcr and causing problems with sync.... -
problem cable hdmi between xbox 360 and projector (no signal détected)
in XBoX on Consolesproblem cable hdmi between xbox 360 and projector (no signal détected): hello, i have a problem with my xbox 360 and my projector, when i connect the hdmi cable between xbox and projector , i have no signal détected on the projector . this is not the cable because...