problems uploading screenshots on series X to xbox live .

Discus and support problems uploading screenshots on series X to xbox live . in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Does anybody else have problems with the process of uploading/ sharing screenshots to xbox live , my series x will be fine one hour it shows the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FlyOceanBlue, Dec 31, 2020.

1. FlyOceanBlue
    FlyOceanBlue Guest

Does anybody else have problems with the process of uploading/ sharing screenshots to xbox live , my series x will be fine one hour it shows the correct number of screenshots I've taken like 116 total and then the next hour it says 186 which is wrong
    and It will not upload current captures I have taken during a game I'm playing .

:)

FlyOceanBlue, Dec 31, 2020
  2. ixnfax Win User

Xbox Series X won’t upload Screenshots to OneDrive

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with uploading screenshots to OneDrive from your Xbox Series X. It's frustrating when features like this aren't working as expected. Here are some troubleshooting steps to help you resolve the problem:

Check Xbox Live Services

Update the Xbox System Software

Verify your OneDrive Account is in good standing without any issues

Check the format of the screenshots

Verify that your privacy settings on Xbox are not preventing the upload of screenshots

Ensure that your local storage on the Xbox Series X is not full

Check your Network Connection

Make sure you have the OneDrive app installed on your Xbox Series X

If none of this works Contact Xbox Support to see if the issue can be resolved by talking to Support.

-Tyler
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One and Series X - Transfer of captures and clubs

The answer to all your questions is yes.

1. Screenshots & videos can still be accessed on the Series X|S so long as they have been uploaded to Xbox Live.

2. Clubs are still accessible and manageable on the Xbox Series X|S

3. Yes, you can play with friends who use the Xbox One if you use the Series X|S

4. Yes achievements transfer as they are on your account.
  4. Digestorcz Win User

Message saying "Failed to upload clip to xbox live/OneDrive"

I have the same problem, sometimes screenshots automatically not upload and when you try to manually upload, notification pops (upload a screenshot on Xbox Live failed). At a later turn on the console, has been able to upload it.
  5. BenJaik Win User

Can upload clips but unable to upload screenshots to Xbox Live.

I tried uploading screenshots with a different account on my Xbox One and it works fine so it seems like there is an issue with my account. I do not think this is a storage limit issue as my account still can upload new game clips with no problems and I
    have deleted a few screenshots from Xbox Live but still I am not able to upload any new screenshots I made to Xbox Live.

I am at a loss on what could be causing this issue here.
  6. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Xbox Series X won’t upload Screenshots to OneDrive

I've tested it, both manually sharing to OneDrive and using the automatic upload option, and both are working fine for me.

Here's what I would recommend: -

1. Install the "Xbox Insider Bundle" apps from the store on the console. It doesn't matter if you're not an insider.

2. Capture a screenshot in a game. If your issue is with the automatic upload option, then allow the upload to finish. If it's with the manual option, manually choose to upload the screenshot, then allow the upload to finish.

3. Double-check to see if the screenshot appears in the Pictures\Xbox Screenshots folder in your main OneDrive folder.

4. If the screenshot does not appear, hold down the Xbox button on your controller to bring up the shutdown screen. You'll see a new "Report a problem" option. Click on that, select the appropriate category, then fill out a bug report and submit it. That captures logs from the console that, along with your written report, will help the devs track the issue down.

Also, don't just assume that someone else will submit a report so you don't need to bother, because the more people that submit reports, the more that issue bubbles up to the top and is more likely to be noticed. There is no guarantee that submitting a bug report will lead to the issue getting fixed, but it's your best option.
Thema:

1. problems uploading screenshots on series X to xbox live . - Similar Threads - problems uploading screenshots

2. Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...: Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always 'too small' when its bigger than or the same size as 1080 x 1080 p. Please help...
  3. Anyone else is having problems uploading captures to the network? Since yesterday any of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else is having problems uploading captures to the network? Since yesterday any of my...: Anyone else is having problems uploading captures to the network? Since yesterday any of my captures seems to upload, I don’t know what to do exactly. Let me know if you know how to fix it or if...
  4. Does anyone have a fix for the problem of not being able to upload clips to the Xbox network?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone have a fix for the problem of not being able to upload clips to the Xbox network?: Whenever I try and upload a clip to the Xbox network, it’s waits a while and says it uploads, after which I click on it and get only an error message. 60b782db-e98d-4dc1-a463-1b75ead04594
  5. About the Microsoft store software upload problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    About the Microsoft store software upload problem: Hello, I use UWP for software development, and I am going to publish it on XBOX. My client wants the Xbox’s display logo to be in transparent PNG format. I used the transparent PNG format when I...
  6. Problem with upload to Onedrive in Microsoft Edge browser on xbox one X console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with upload to Onedrive in Microsoft Edge browser on xbox one X console: Hi everyone, i have very long time problem with upload my videos or any files to my premium onedrive cloud.page always refreshed and upload not started. I make video here is link to YouTube. I try...
  7. Upload problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload problem: Why screenshots on Xbox one X get so long to upload ? My upload speed is 50 and download is 150 ee6eb827-4f2f-40de-964d-4bb09a5a4941
  8. Cannot upload custom gamerpic 'there was a problem'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot upload custom gamerpic 'there was a problem': Hello. When I try to upload a custom gamerpic I keep getting the following error - 'there was a problem choosing your custom gamerpic, sorry about that, try it again later'. I've tried uploading...
  9. Upload problem with backward compatible game played on xone. I cannot play the game on x360 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload problem with backward compatible game played on xone. I cannot play the game on x360 ...: Hey, I played a X360 game on X360, chosing the cloud as saving storage. All's fine, and I made sure data was uploaded before switching off. Then I play the same game on Xone. no problem. I...
  10. Problem with OneDrive screenshot upload

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with OneDrive screenshot upload: I used to be able to upload screenshot on my Xbox One with no problems but now it'll tell me it'll upload in a few minutes and it never will. I have 29gb free on one drive so I'm confused as to...