Problems uploading and downloading on an Xbox series X.

Discus and support Problems uploading and downloading on an Xbox series X. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently bought an eighteen-month-old Xbox Series X., When it was set-up, I tried to upload a photo from the internal drive to a social media site... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NigelDavies2, Nov 24, 2022.

1. NigelDavies2
    NigelDavies2 Guest

I recently bought an eighteen-month-old Xbox Series X., When it was set-up, I tried to upload a photo from the internal drive to a social media site but received the message 'Local files cannot be accessed on this device'. I had a similar problem when trying to download a pdf manual off the internet, 'Downloads are not supported on this device'. Does anyone know what is wrong with the Xbox? I need all the help I can get. Thanks.

Nigel.

:)

NigelDavies2, Nov 24, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today NIGELDAVIES2

There is nothing wrong with the console
    A couple updates ago the possibility to download files from the internet using Microsoft edge has been disabled :c
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Pre download Xbox Series X games

Not really...

Xbox Series X games / upgrades / updates has to be installed onto the Series X internal or expansion card SSD,

You can have Xbox One games on your external hard drive that will get an Series X upgrade but the games will need to be transferred to the Series X and then the Series X upgrade will need to be downloaded onto the Series X SSD,

As an example...

I have Marvel Avengers on my external hard drive that will get the Series X upgrade and I will transfer the game over to the Series X SSD ready to download and update the game to the Series X version when available.
  4. NedMorris Win User

Slow download speeds

I downloaded 79Gb COD WZ in less than 30 minutes. This may be your ISP issue?
    As I said, it works fine on my xbox one x, my series x is reporting my d/l and upload speeds incorrectly by a factor of 10.
  5. MrNase Win User

EA Gamepass

Same here (Germany, Xbox Series X, Game Pass Ultimate).

I have downloaded the Game Pass iOS app which allows me to select on which Xbox (One X or Series X) I want to install the game on but it fails with "Es ist ein Problem aufgetreten" (An Error occurred).
  6. Sentinel nine Win User

Series x download upload issues

Thanks for the suggestion i Plugged the xbox into a new router to test worked perfectly,speeds back to normal works flawlessly,binned the old one.
Thema:

1. Problems uploading and downloading on an Xbox series X. - Similar Threads - Problems uploading downloading

2. Problem with uploading profile picture.

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with uploading profile picture.: I went to change my profile picture but it never ends up changing. Keep in mind my picture is very appropriate. cbc42b45-87e3-4221-8b29-7dbd9a69d25b
  3. About the Microsoft store software upload problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    About the Microsoft store software upload problem: Hello, I use UWP for software development, and I am going to publish it on XBOX. My client wants the Xbox’s display logo to be in transparent PNG format. I used the transparent PNG format when I...
  4. Xbox Series X Upload Speed Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Upload Speed Problems: Got a Series X a couple of weeks ago and have been plagued by very low and fluctuating upload speeds. 2.09Mbps is the highest it's achieved with it dropping to 0.8 fairly often and even down to...
  5. problems uploading screenshots on series X to xbox live .

in XBoX Accessibility
    problems uploading screenshots on series X to xbox live .: Does anybody else have problems with the process of uploading/ sharing screenshots to xbox live , my series x will be fine one hour it shows the correct number of screenshots I've taken like 116...
  6. Onedrive video uploading problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Onedrive video uploading problem: Hi, I am having problems uploading videos from my Xbox One to onedrive, and it has always worked before. You're able to upload recorded game captures and upload to onedrive on the Xbox one....
  7. Pc game clips uploading problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game clips uploading problems: -I'm a user on pc, I have many game clips, I have read many articles on the internet but they all talk about an Xbox one, I want to upload the clips to my Xbox live account so I can see them on...
  8. A problem of uploading a new profile pic on xbox

in XboX Insiders
    A problem of uploading a new profile pic on xbox: Does anyone have a problem/issue where you can't upload a new pfp on Xbox and having a message that says "something went wrong while uploading the image. Try again later."? submitted by...
  9. Photo Upload Problems?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Photo Upload Problems?: Hello I am having an issue where every time I attempt to change my gamerpic to a custom one I keep getting a message saying, Sorry we can’t upload the gamerpic now and try again later, has anyone...
  10. Problem with upload to Onedrive in Microsoft Edge browser on xbox one X console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with upload to Onedrive in Microsoft Edge browser on xbox one X console: Hi everyone, i have very long time problem with upload my videos or any files to my premium onedrive cloud.page always refreshed and upload not started. I make video here is link to YouTube. I try...