problems trying to buy

Discus and support problems trying to buy in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have problem when invoicing a game, I add my card with the correct data and still I can not make the purchase, the store says "please communicate... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by yake dark, Oct 13, 2017.

1. yake dark
    yake dark Guest

problems trying to buy

I have problem when invoicing a game, I add my card with the correct data and still I can not make the purchase, the store says "please communicate with support"and so here I am

(in my bank everything is fine, and I communicate with them)

:)

yake dark, Oct 13, 2017
  2. Trying to buy Xbox Live Gold problems

Hello,

You can purchase Xbox Live Gold via the Xbox.com website following this link
    account.xbox.com/.../subscriptions
    Just make sure you are using the correct region since this is the US page

You can also do it via your Xbox itself by creditcard or by going to a local gameshop and asking them if they have an
    Xbox Live 12 month subscription card, make sure it's a subscription card and not a currency card since you can't currentlypurchase Xbox Live gold with those

FearedNightmare, Oct 13, 2017
  3. Trying to buy Xbox Live Gold problems

Ok, so I was trying to buy Xbox live Gold for 12 months, and it kept bringing me back to a page and said: Add more billing information. I had already filled out all that I could, and it still didn't let me press Confirm. I was wondering if there was another
    page of billing info, or I was doing something wrong. Please leave answers on how to solve this.

rileyb22broncos, Oct 13, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

problems trying to buy

You would need to contact support for purchasing issues. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

M3tal Daz3, Oct 13, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

problems trying to buy

You would need to contact support for purchasing issues. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. FreeGames4LIVE Win User

Problem trying to buy with new update

They are currently closed; you'll need to contact them tomorrow during business hours. 8-5 PST, I think.
  7. xNFZxArTyKleinx Win User

but i tried, i cant get in.
  8. Smwutches Win User

If you've already checking the billing site and everything is correct, you'll need to contact phone support to speak to billing directly so they can help you sort it out. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  9. Ronnieee Win User

Problems trying to buy minecraft (time & region)

Hi there! This is Ronnie, your fellow Xbox gamer.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on buying Minecraft.

Let's check that out.

Please try this one first:

Click Start/Windows button and click Settings.

Select System.

Select Apps & features.

Find the Xbox app and click Advanced options.

Click Reset. Restart your device so that the changes can take effect.

If that didn’t work, select the Start button > Settings > Time & language. Under Date & time make sure the Set time automatically setting is turned on.

Once done, try to make a purchase on Minecraft again from the Microsoft store app.

Or you can do that here:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/minecraf...

Hope that helps.
Thema:

problems trying to buy

1. problems trying to buy - Similar Threads - problems trying buy

2. Problems when trying to roll back control update

in XboX Insiders
    Problems when trying to roll back control update: My controller had problems after an update, so I tried to revert its hardware through the console, but whenever I try to revert it, a problem appears on the screen saying "There was a problem with...
  3. Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...: Hello, so I'm kinda new in all this console repairing thing so I don't know a lot and I would need some help. I recently got a second hand Xbox One S, and it had image problems, it wouldn't show...
  4. problem while trying to play multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem while trying to play multiplayer.: - Please understand that there may be mistranslations due to the use of a translator. Hello, I am a user from Korea who wants to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition with a friend. I don't think...
  5. Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later: What is the problem I can't access to my Xbox 360 live MOVED FROM Bing / Other b81f3f0a-e003-4eae-a783-b18c93b80a86
  6. Problem when trying to send a repair request.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem when trying to send a repair request.: Hello, I want to send my Xbox to warranty and when I enter my information the error appears that says "Something happened. Please try again later, if this problem persists, contact us"...
  7. Problem when trying to send a repair request.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem when trying to send a repair request.: Hello, Hello, I want to send my Xbox to warranty and when I enter my information the error appears that says "Something happened. Please try again later, if this problem persists, contact us"...
  8. My F1 2021 crashes every time I try to launch it, how do I fix this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My F1 2021 crashes every time I try to launch it, how do I fix this problem?: I’ve tried Power Cycling, Network Restarting and a factory reset and I still have no clue how to fix this 9b11a6f8-6983-4201-b9af-43ed9d38aa34
  9. Problems with xbox, tried to do different methods and now trying to get it serviced

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with xbox, tried to do different methods and now trying to get it serviced: Xbox cycles through codes E200, E101 and E102. Have tried to factory reset it twice and it just flashes 2 times in a repeated pattern. Next step is to figure out the price and get my xbox serviced...
  10. hi i have a xbox problem i was wondering if you could help me with i keep trying to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi i have a xbox problem i was wondering if you could help me with i keep trying to...: hi i have a xbox problem i was wondering if you could help me with i keep trying to download fallout 4 from my cd but it keeps stopping the installation around 27% i check what to do on the...