Problems redeeming free Xbox Live Gold promotional code

Discus and support Problems redeeming free Xbox Live Gold promotional code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, last August I purchased a 3 months XboX Live Gold code and I obtained one more for free. This June I redeemed the first code but when I was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by albertogmz, Jul 1, 2019.

1. albertogmz
    albertogmz Guest

Hi, last August I purchased a 3 months XboX Live Gold code and I obtained one more for free.

This June I redeemed the first code but when I was attempting to redeem the free code, de system said:

This token has expired and cannot be redeemed.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks

Hola, en agosto compré un código XboX Live Gold de 3 meses y obtuve uno más gratis. Este junio canjeé el primer código, pero cuando intentaba canjear el código de regalo, el sistema dijo: Este token ha
    caducado y no se puede canjear. Alguien puede ayudarme? Gracias

:)

albertogmz, Jul 1, 2019
  2. Mister Beep Win User

Bought 3month gold still not received minecraft

Hey there,

Did you purchase Xbox Live Gold through the Minecraft + Gold page through the Xbox One dashboard, or did you purchase a 3 Month Xbox Live Gold pre-paid code and redeem it? If you redeemed and Xbox Live Gold code, unfortunately you will not qualify for this
    promotion. To qualify for this promotion, 3 Months or 12 Months of Xbox Live Gold must be purchased through the Minecraft + Gold promotion page directly through the Xbox One console with a credit card on file.

Keep us posted!
  3. Mister Beep Win User

i bought 3 month gold and i didnt get a minecraft code by 31/7/2017

Hey there,

Did you purchase Xbox Live Gold through the Minecraft + Gold page through the Xbox One dashboard, or did you purchase a 3 Month Xbox Live Gold pre-paid code and redeem it? If you redeemed and Xbox Live Gold code, unfortunately you will not qualify for this
    promotion. To qualify for this promotion, 3 Months or 12 Months of Xbox Live Gold must be purchased through the Minecraft + Gold promotion page directly through the Xbox One console with a credit card on file.

Keep us posted!
  4. Vorpal1986 Win User

Xbox Live Gold 14 day trial - confusing and frustrating

No problem, here's your link, enjoy ;-)

support.xbox.com/.../games-with-gold-faq

"If I redeem a promotional Xbox Live Gold token, will I be able to download the free games?

No, you would not be eligible. You must have a current Xbox Live Gold membership or trial that requires a credit card."
  5. mazzella Win User

raptr promotion problems

I'm assuming you're refering to this raptr promotion
    raptr.com/.../xbox-live-free-gold-subscription
    . This promotion only works if you currently have an Xbox silver account, if you're currently a gold member the promotion code won't work.
  6. ismokejointsbru Win User

Renew Gold, get a bonus

Greetings.

To check, did you select the "Stay Gold" button on this promotion to purchase more Xbox Live Gold or did you use a prepaid code for Xbox Live Gold?

We're afraid you will need to have used that Stay Gold option to be eligible for the promotion.
    I did click on stay gold, i did not buy it online and it doesn't say that i have to. When i click on stay gold it takes me to redeem a code, and i redeemed the code but didn't get a movie
Thema:

1. Problems redeeming free Xbox Live Gold promotional code - Similar Threads - Problems redeeming free

2. Migtation, Minecraft key redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Migtation, Minecraft key redeem problem: Hello i have migrated mojang account to my Microsoft account, and yesterday i wanted to redeem a key for minecraft on the same Microsoft account, key got redeemed but account stayed the same so it...
  3. I redeemed 2 vbucks cards. The first one I had no problem with. The second one is not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed 2 vbucks cards. The first one I had no problem with. The second one is not...: I redeemed 2 vbucks cards. The first one I had no problem with. The second one is not showing up. What do I do? e34562cd-b187-4b4e-a97f-fa816ff8aada
  4. Nba 2k24 for xbox one digital code redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba 2k24 for xbox one digital code redeem problem: Hi. I get a nba 2k24 game with disc for xbox series x/s and included digital download code for my xbox one. I'm using xbox one. I folowed the instuctions, i redeemed the code, after that it shows...
  5. I have problem with redeeming my game pass code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have problem with redeeming my game pass code: I need support to redeem the code for my pc f66fe80b-5016-4113-8969-a66eee72ec3b
  6. problems with redeeming minecoins on the microsoft store app on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problems with redeeming minecoins on the microsoft store app on pc: i redeemed a 330 minecoin giftcard on the microsoft store app that i got from microsoft rewards but it didn't give me any minecoins and this sucks because i spent a long time saving up the needed...
  7. redeem code problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeem code problem: So I recently gifted my friend the game Five Nights At Freddys 1 he got sent the code from xbox he typed it in many times but the code would never work and he is 101% sure he typed the code in...
  8. Redeeming Minecoin gift card problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming Minecoin gift card problem: Hi, My child is set up as family member on my Xbox family account. I bought a Minecoin gift card and want to redeem it on to her account but I only saw an option under my email address so...
  9. Redeem problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem problems: My friend send to me by xbox chat a gift and i use the code to redeem and i got dlc but i can't download the dlc i go to the store and search for dlc but he want me to buy it again...
  10. Xbox redeem problem...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox redeem problem...: i collected the xbox perks but when i want to redeem them it shows they are already redeemed. If i go in the game i got no loot.... what should i do ? bf230701-f4bd-40e8-816b-19473625b26e