Problems playing Lara Croft Rise of the Tomb Raider.

Discus and support Problems playing Lara Croft Rise of the Tomb Raider. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The character gets stocked at some point and don´t jump, no running, no survival mode. Nothing. Just walk with the gun at hand and shoot. I´ve changed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jugador57756895, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Problems playing Lara Croft Rise of the Tomb Raider.

The character gets stocked at some point and don´t jump, no running, no survival mode. Nothing. Just walk with the gun at hand and shoot. I´ve changed the disc, reload the disc at the console, nothing. I´d even bought another one but nothing happens. The
    game start playing and suddenly the character take out the gun and that´s it. No running, no jump, no anything. Could anyone help me with this??

:)

Jugador57756895, Dec 26, 2015
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Dec 26, 2015
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Dec 26, 2015
  4. Lofty Who Win User

Lara Croft Battles a Dirty Great Big Bear in These Rise of the Tomb Raider Screenshots

5. Defy Lightning Win User

What's your favourite FPS ever?

My favorite FPS is Tomb Raider. Lara Croft is soooooooooooooooooooooooo hawt.
  6. Naffry Win User

January Games for Gold Sleeping Dogs and Lara Croft

When I saw Lara Croft I thought it was the new Tomb Raider game :(
  7. MRallamagoosa Win User

Favorite Female Lead Character?

I have to agree on Lara Croft...on my desktop I have always a screenshot from one of the tomb raider games.
  8. xXx Soapy xXx Win User

are there any active platformer adventure games?

If you enjoyed the old Tomb Raiders, you should try Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light on XBLA. There's also Limbo, Braid and Fez on XBLA.
Thema:

Problems playing Lara Croft Rise of the Tomb Raider.

1. Problems playing Lara Croft Rise of the Tomb Raider. - Similar Threads - Problems playing Lara

2. Remote play problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote play problem: I tried to remote play my xbox series x on win 11 PC and its keep saying Check your network connection We found your console but can't connect. Try from a different Wi-Fi or cellular network...
  3. Xbox series x internet problem when playing game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x internet problem when playing game: My xbox series x console gets very slow connection or disconnects from internet when playing game. It happens only on wifi connection, it works well with wired connection. On the idle screen, or...
  4. Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem: Hardware problems and network keeps disconnecting while gaming, happens after updates applied a1f9530a-3de3-43a5-9e9d-ac9a410f5d3d
  5. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47
  6. TrueArchievment Video play Problem

in XboX Insiders
    TrueArchievment Video play Problem: Always when i need help and go with the Link to True Archivment all the videos dosnt run. Does anyone have the same Problem? submitted by /u/ElGranRabo [link] [comments]
  7. Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?: series x keeps crashing on numerous br cant even play c.o.d d23f1d63-d163-4e5e-a7a1-e82fe542be82
  8. I play on Xbox series s, my problem is that the party chat text chat doesn’t pop up on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I play on Xbox series s, my problem is that the party chat text chat doesn’t pop up on my...: Is there a setting to activate and deactivate party chat text chat to show up on your screen? Because it no longer does that for me. 72daa0c9-c1bb-4e37-8c31-8630f0786e53
  9. Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...: This has happened with both previous modern warfares. Not with any CODs before. This is the same message I get each time and never get online again. I’ve just got this game now....
  10. problem while trying to play multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem while trying to play multiplayer.: - Please understand that there may be mistranslations due to the use of a translator. Hello, I am a user from Korea who wants to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition with a friend. I don't think...