Problems playing forza horizon 4 remotely (iPhone XS)

Discus and support Problems playing forza horizon 4 remotely (iPhone XS) in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; when i play forza horizon 4 remotely my controller wont respond with the buttons i hit, when i steer it changes the radio station can you please tell... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by MarkTaylor67822, Jun 19, 2021.

1. Problems playing forza horizon 4 remotely (iPhone XS)

when i play forza horizon 4 remotely my controller wont respond with the buttons i hit, when i steer it changes the radio station can you please tell me how to fix this.

* Moved from Community Participation Center

* Original title: probloms playing forza horizon 4 remotely

:)

MarkTaylor67822, Jun 19, 2021
  2. MarkTaylor67822 Win User

ok thank you, what the link so i can see it.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

This is a known issue with the game:

"When using remote play Left Stick input causes dpad input"

It is listed in known issues on the Support site...it could have been a known issue for a long time (I have seen mention of this issue at least 6 months ago)...at this point in the game's life, my guess it's an issue that won't get fixed

You can find it listed here under the Series X/S section of known issues:

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/360001991068-FH4-Known-Issues
  4. Don Varnau Win User

when i play forza horizon 4 remotely my controller wont respond with the buttons i hit, when i steer it changes the radio station can you please tell me how to fix this.

* Moved from Community Participation Center
    On what device?

Don
  5. Don Varnau Win User

iPhone XS
    OK. I've moved your post to Xbox where there's a better chance of getting help than here in Windows.

Don
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

When cloud streaming to my mobile device,, the controller is very faulty when it’s connected to the Xbox, when all I want it to do is have an extra display of my gameplay

Thanks for the feedback, actually I was trying to replicate your problem

Start a remote play session on my phone, but playing on Xbox with the controller.

For this I used an iPhone recording screen, a Series S and playing a Halo infinite match and Forza Horizon 5 (in case you have the same setup, if not. don't worry)

The experience was good, no problems at all with the controller in terms of directions/sticks or buttons not working as expected.

Are you able to use a different wifi network?

For example, sharing temporarily mobile data via wifi hotspot and connect your console in that way.

Also, try disabling remote features. Restart your Xbox and enable remote features again and give it a new try
Thema:

1. Problems playing forza horizon 4 remotely (iPhone XS) - Similar Threads - Problems playing forza

2. Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem: Hardware problems and network keeps disconnecting while gaming, happens after updates applied a1f9530a-3de3-43a5-9e9d-ac9a410f5d3d
  3. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47
  4. TrueArchievment Video play Problem

in XboX Insiders
    TrueArchievment Video play Problem: Always when i need help and go with the Link to True Archivment all the videos dosnt run. Does anyone have the same Problem? submitted by /u/ElGranRabo [link] [comments]
  5. I have a problem when i try to play Forza Horizon 4 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem when i try to play Forza Horizon 4 online: So i started playing Forza Horizon 4 and now it says that i need parental control and i am above 18. What do I have to do to be able to play online? 457847c3-550c-4bb8-981c-dd4b581bcc78
  6. Problem when i try play forza horizon 5 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem when i try play forza horizon 5 online: The game says that appear an error and I can only play horizon solo. And the graphics in ultra is near medium quality and the renderization only start when i came close of something and the fps...
  7. Forza account problem, can't play and i just bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza account problem, can't play and i just bought it: Yeah when i press enter to the main menu to play, its says that my account is not available, please contact xbox support.. help please i just bought it 9758a896-06a3-4623-bbe6-a01ec88e99ed
  8. [Windows 10] Problem with Xbox Live in Forza Motorsport 7 (Can't play)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Windows 10] Problem with Xbox Live in Forza Motorsport 7 (Can't play): What am i supposed to do when i can't connect to Xbox Live (you need it to play) in Forza Motorsport 7 ? f8720b4b-a708-4795-83ac-d6a8de4b215b
  9. Can't play Forza Horizon 3 due to sign in problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Forza Horizon 3 due to sign in problem: [img] I really need some help with repairing this issue.Whenever I try to play Forza Horizon 3 This pops up : Please Help e8bd9e00-32d7-4d0d-bee1-2d3859ebe514
  10. Forza Horizon 3 Xbox Play Anywhere Problem!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Xbox Play Anywhere Problem!: I need Help. I have installed Forza Horizon 3 to my Xbox One S and I heard it also supports Xbox Play Anywhere. But the store doesn't show it even though I'm on the same account on that I...