problems on my newly reseted Xbox 1

Discus and support problems on my newly reseted Xbox 1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi when I put in a disc to download the game in my Xbox it gets to 10% then stops when I try to start up the installation it stops after two seconds.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ToddHadley56, Mar 13, 2022.

  1. ToddHadley56
    ToddHadley56 Guest

    problems on my newly reseted Xbox 1


    Hi when I put in a disc to download the game in my Xbox it gets to 10% then stops when I try to start

    up the installation it stops after two seconds.

    :)
     
    ToddHadley56, Mar 13, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    problems on my newly reseted Xbox 1

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    Kindly perform a powercycle then try again.

    ​​​

    POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

    ​​​

    1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

    If that didn’t work, kindly try the steps here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  3. Flukki Win User

    Xbox - Teredo is unable to qualify.

    I have setting up my computer newly and the problem is fixed.

    Thx anyway!
  4. LeoVol Win User

    No video from Skype on Xbox One

    I have the same problem on my newly purchased xbox one x. Let me know if you figured it out. Maybe the camera is too old - not compatible with software??
  5. SinanSsS Win User

    Xbox app not detecting drives

    same here.. i just got my gamepass newly but because of this problem cant install anything. pls fix asap.
  6. bowski477 Win User

    new xbox and live

    The free months of xbox live gold on each new console only apply to newly created accounts. 1 per new account for up to 3 accounts.
Thema:

problems on my newly reseted Xbox 1

Loading...
  1. problems on my newly reseted Xbox 1 - Similar Threads - problems newly reseted

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...