problems......no answer, no help

Discus and support problems......no answer, no help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone else having issues with while playing, Xbox1 goes into where it comes up with "not able to download or says issue with server"? I get kicked off... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by quakedad45, Oct 14, 2017.

1. quakedad45
    quakedad45 Guest

Anyone else having issues with while playing, Xbox1 goes into where it comes up with "not able to download or says issue with server"? I get kicked off and, it won't load back up.I never have this problem with my PS4 or PS3? I'll be in the middle of a game
    of GTA5 when it comes up with this. I even have a stronger data program with Comcast for this reason. Really not happy with what I paid for this and it does this. I talked with support about another problem several months ago and, no help as usual!

:)

quakedad45, Oct 14, 2017
  2. No support.... no answer !

Who is the host of this .... he/she should be fired !

PoliteEvening52, Oct 14, 2017
  3. ValStokes
    ValStokes Guest
    No support.... no answer !

I agree but fire all of them on both Microsoft and Xbox sides.

ValStokes, Oct 14, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there quakedad45.

Really sorry to hear about the troubles with GTA V! To check, does this only happen with GTA or does it happen with other games? Can you share the make and model of the network hardware you're using as well?

Mister Maka, Oct 16, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there quakedad45.

Really sorry to hear about the troubles with GTA V! To check, does this only happen with GTA or does it happen with other games? Can you share the make and model of the network hardware you're using as well?
  6. Daft Badger Win User

there was a problem pleas answer

I think the free month when starting your account has been discontinued now.

You can find out how to get trials here
  7. Dawn Bedabun Win User

Xbox One DVR will not record

I have the same problem and the above answer is of no help
  8. amalik10 Win User

6 month x box live with 600 Microsoft points! Message got deleted

hello? my problem is still not answered?? someone help :L
  9. SquashDruide278 Win User

Forza horizon 3 problems with the purchase

Got the exact same problem, the suggested answer didn't help.
Thema:

1. problems......no answer, no help - Similar Threads - problems answer help

2. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  3. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  4. How do I email an Xbox Live worker so I can get an answer to my problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I email an Xbox Live worker so I can get an answer to my problem?: I have a question about my Online Account on Xbox Live, how do I email Xbox Live enforcment? d9af9a43-094d-4b22-b8eb-2a39e5748334
  5. You read not read my problem and gave me a incorrect answer My Mission Pandemic Rewards Problem

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You read not read my problem and gave me a incorrect answer My Mission Pandemic Rewards Problem: Not to be rude but did you even read my problem or look at my orders. Your answer made no sense to me. This is the answer you gave me, which is incorrect. I'm going to give you guys one more try...
  6. Maybe support will be so kind and at least answer for problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Maybe support will be so kind and at least answer for problem: Xbox360 disconnected live servis where are my money for xbox live gold - I undestand you will return me money I pay I get true or false? 39be5f8b-b978-4f5d-9091-e025ac5ca36e
  7. HOW HARD IS IT TO FIND THE ANSWER TO MY BASIC PROBLEM??

in XBoX on Consoles
    HOW HARD IS IT TO FIND THE ANSWER TO MY BASIC PROBLEM??: Where do I start with how annoyed I am... I try to accept or delete friend requests (for two weeks now) on my 360, and it says "can't complete this process, please try again for the millionth...
  8. there was a problem pleas answer

in XBoX on Consoles
    there was a problem pleas answer: hi. i my friend told me there was a free trial for xbox live but i m unable to find it 3083721e-0e77-43d5-8d5e-91916209a75b
  9. Admin please give us a proper answer for this on going problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Admin please give us a proper answer for this on going problem: Please tell us when the chat not working after a ban is going to be sorted out, this is getting beyond a joke, is it to much to ask for a time scale on when it will be fixed the other thread is...
  10. I think I found the answer to Microsoft problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    I think I found the answer to Microsoft problem: Hi I purchased my Xbox One Titanfall Bundle today around 12 PM Central US and well I have the same trouble as everyone I was unable to sign in. I did everything turning off and on my xbox...