Problems navigating the Xbox One Store.

Discus and support Problems navigating the Xbox One Store. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I click on a game to view within the xbox store and then try to press B to go back it just takes me back to the Xbox home screen instead of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fullmelt707, Feb 7, 2014.

  1. Fullmelt707
    Fullmelt707 Guest

    Problems navigating the Xbox One Store.


    Whenever I click on a game to view within the xbox store and then try to press B to go back it just takes me back to the Xbox home screen instead of taking me back within the xbox store. If I click on the xbox store app from the home screen it just brings
    up the same game over and over. Even if I close out the xbox store app entirely using the options button on controller this issue still happens. Is anyone else running into this problem. I think B shouldn't be used as a way to go back to home screen, thats
    what the Xbox button is for.

    :)
     
    Fullmelt707, Feb 7, 2014
    #1
  2. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Full game to trial.

    Hey there,

    If the disc for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition is currently inside the Xbox One console, try navigating to the Xbox Store and search 'Minecraft' to pull up the Minecraft: Xbox One Edition store page. From there, do you see the option to select just 'Play'?
    Try that and let us know if selecting 'Play' through the store page helps.

    Keep us posted!
     
    Mister Beep, Feb 7, 2014
    #2
  3. KP911
    KP911 Guest
    Navigating the forums...

    I was looking for a forum about potential for the "Update all" option on my xbox and found that the forums seem difficult to navigate, partly due to the amount of space on the page/layout and partly due to the counter-intuitive location of the search bar.
    Similarly, I find its location implies that it is for searching all of Microsoft, not just the community, and will yield a large number of erroneous results. This does not seem to be the case, but I was wondering if we could talk about making the system/pages
    more friendly to newcomers, as they are likely to have similar concerns. Thoughts?
     
    KP911, Feb 7, 2014
    #3
  4. Kyle743 Win User

    Xbox Store Navigation.

    the Xbox store makes me want to go out and buy a different console.
  5. Darksnake11sp Win User

    XBox Store Navigation on mobile

    Plus Extensions and Applications, it would be nice if Microsoft ads the section "xbox game pass"
  6. Saeleth Win User

    XBox Store Navigation on mobile

    Hi there,

    Looking on an Android, and you can search by Featured, Gold, and Games - by Release date, Most Popular and Coming soon.

    Otherwise you have to type the name/part of it for the system to search the entire catalog.
    Much appreciated, thank you!!
  7. Mistress Sara Win User

    XBox Store Navigation on mobile

    Hi there,

    Looking on an Android, and you can search by Featured, Gold, and Games - by Release date, Most Popular and Coming soon.

    Otherwise you have to type the name/part of it for the system to search the entire catalog.
  8. Mister Beep Win User

    Full game to trial.

    Hey there,

    If the disc for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition is currently inside the Xbox One console, try navigating to the Xbox Store and search 'Minecraft' to pull up the Minecraft: Xbox One Edition store page. From there, do you see the option to select just 'Play'?
    Try that and let us know if selecting 'Play' through the store page helps.

    Keep us posted!
Thema:

Problems navigating the Xbox One Store.

Loading...
  1. Problems navigating the Xbox One Store. - Similar Threads - Problems navigating Store

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...