Problems Migrating Xbox 360 Games to Xbox One

Discus and support Problems Migrating Xbox 360 Games to Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased an Xbox One a few years ago after my Xbox 360 no longer would read discs. I've recently decided that I want to play some of my old games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RainyCactus7667, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Problems Migrating Xbox 360 Games to Xbox One

I purchased an Xbox One a few years ago after my Xbox 360 no longer would read discs. I've recently decided that I want to play some of my old games on the Xbox One. Since I was not previously an Xbox Live member, I purchased an Xbox Live account using
    what I thought was my only profile.

When I hooked up the 360 and went to move my saved game files to the Cloud, I received a message that I could not download saved games associated with one profile to storage associated with another profile. I had no idea what this meant, until I did some
    digging and noticed that I must have setup another profile back years ago when I played the 360.

So, my Xbox Live account is associated with my current profile but all my old games are saved under my old 360 profile. How do I move the games to my Xbox One using the Cloud without having to go buy a second Xbox Live account? Sorry if the answer is obvious,
    but I'm new to Xbox Live.

Thanks!

:)

RainyCactus7667, Jul 15, 2018
  2. SPITFIRE-SIX
    SPITFIRE-SIX Guest
    GWG end

To many customers still on xbox 360 to stop support. Focus is on migrating those customers to Xbox One.

SPITFIRE-SIX, Jul 15, 2018
  3. 360 Saves can carry over to the One version

Oh yeah. Well, good to hear for the 360 gamers who're migrating to the Xbox One. I wonder though... will the creations from Xbox 360 carry over though? Like if you built a 3-year-old building, will it carry over to the One version?

thecreed4life, Jul 15, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would have to try contacting support to see if they can cancel the subscription on the wrong account and either refund you or give you a token for the remaining time to add to the correct account. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Jul 15, 2018
  5. Shonk-F74F5804-E3F0- Win User

Battlefield 3 BETA - Unknown Error

Was your pofile an xbox 1 profile by anychance migrated to the xbox 360

As there are two of us sofar that have this problem

that where migrated from the xbox 1
  6. Urban Engage Win User

Battlefield 3 BETA - Unknown Error

[quote user="Shonk"]

Was your pofile an xbox 1 profile by anychance migrated to the xbox 360

As there are two of us sofar that have this problem

that where migrated from the xbox 1

[/quote]

Yes! I originally created my account on the original Xbox, which I migrated to my first 360.
  7. Smwutches Win User

You would have to try contacting support to see if they can cancel the subscription on the wrong account and either refund you or give you a token for the remaining time to add to the correct account. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. ChiefJoboo Win User

Issue with Backwards Compatible/Games with Gold access

In order to fix your issue regarding Xbox 360 games you will need to migrate your Microsoft account to the country you're in or you will have problems regarding Xbox 360 games and other Microsoft account purchases: (this is different than changing your address
    and must be done when moving between countries for long periods).

https://live.xbox.com/accountmigration

Make sure you read all the warnings first. After migrating to the country you're in you can download those Xbox 360 games with gold with no problems - if you have a valid payment method attached.
  9. Elohmn Win User

Has anyone seen this before, question mark gamerpic, 0 score etc, almost a complete blank profile.

It's a Profile from the original Xbox LIVE that was never migrated to the Xbox 360 or Xbox One. See the Sticky at the top of these Forums.
Thema:

1. Problems Migrating Xbox 360 Games to Xbox One - Similar Threads - Problems Migrating 360

2. fallout 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 problem: Every time that i try to play fallout 4 i am told “ we can’t save more data for this game or app” i was wondering my how to fix this issue 6f6d4c0a-5a87-44a1-b732-47f2274a43ac
  3. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  4. Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping: I just bought farcry 5 on disc and it's downloaded 23% but stopped and keeps saying "installation stopped" and then a loud vibrating sound comes from my xbox for a second, is this a disc problem...
  5. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  6. Problem migrating my Mojang account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem migrating my Mojang account: I can't migrate Mojang my account. I only have until Dec 18. When I try to migrate it comes up with this message "We couldn’t complete the request successfully. This Mojang account is not...
  7. having a problem with post migrating my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    having a problem with post migrating my minecraft account: i didnt migrate my minecraft account because i never knew we had to so when i got locked out of my account so i tried to post migrate my account(which i know will get rid of my save progress and i...
  8. too much problems! even with migration account from mojang to microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    too much problems! even with migration account from mojang to microsoft: Hi, sorry for my english but I try my best! The first thing is my problem with launcher of MC: even if I buy it I can't run it, same problem with microsoft store. I have problem with connection...
  9. "There's a temporary problem" in relation to migrating Mojang account

in XBoX Accessibility
    "There's a temporary problem" in relation to migrating Mojang account: Dear reader, I have now attempted to migrate a mojang account multiple times but continue to have the same issue even when attempted days apart. "There's a temporary problem There's a...
  10. Problem migrating Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem migrating Minecraft account: I've been trying to migrate my old Mojang Minecraft account to a Microsoft account I get to the point where I submit a password for the new Microsoft account, but no matter how long I wait or how...