Problems loading a new game on Xbox

Discus and support Problems loading a new game on Xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my adult son is installing a new game but the game has automatically locked him out with child lock and will not let him change to adult mode. He's... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by becky seward, Jun 5, 2023.

1. becky seward
    becky seward Guest

my adult son is installing a new game but the game has automatically locked him out with child lock and will not let him change to adult mode. He's tried everything including the directions online. The system kept telling him to have an adult unlock the parental settings. Then the system said, "have the person who set up the account login".

" Again the system responded as if he was the child. He's logged off then back on. Tried to set up a different account but that didn't work either. Other games he has loaded allow him to play. xbox 1S.

my name is Becky. my email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** Thank you

:)

becky seward, Jun 5, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi, Becky, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here.

Is this only happening with one game?

If so, which game?

Have you tried deleting your accounts cache?

Delete account Cache

Remove Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove.

4. Close.

Power Cycle:

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Wait for 5 minutes and then turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

Add Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

3. Enter the Email Address and the Password.

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console again.

After that, try to lplay the game again
  3. Servine17 Win User

Battlefield 4 freezes? MP

I almost have the same problem. Whenever I join a game and it loads the level, when the round ends and it starts loading a new level my Xbox freezes. Like it is trying to load two levels at the same time and that just overloads the RAM on my Xbox.
  4. xGambit86x Win User

No Gamer Pics or Thumbnails

5. CartmansKitty31 Win User

Xbox one doesn't show images???

6. DAVIDB67-62DE8553-CB Win User

Old xbox not playing new games

seems to be a problem with early console's having trouble with new release games,seen this problem come up loads of times
Thema:

1. Problems loading a new game on Xbox - Similar Threads - Problems loading game

2. Minecraft out of storage and problem loading this world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft out of storage and problem loading this world.: So, I’ve read the forums on the Minecraft problem on Xbox “There was a problem loading this world”and cleared the cache, reset the Xbox, uninstalled Minecraft, re-synced everything and sometimes...
  3. Problems while loading a minecraft version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems while loading a minecraft version: The problem: I'm a speedrunner, so I use minecraft 1.16.1 fabric. But I also play 1.20.1 wit friends. Eerytime I load anoter game version (that is not the 1.16.1 fabric), when I later try to load...
  4. Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...: I've tried everything but it always says there's issues with my account or a network error or a sign in problem, I've tried all troubleshooting ways deleting and reinstalling the game and my...
  5. Does anyone know how to fix my xbox's loading problem for games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix my xbox's loading problem for games?: I recently started having a major problem with my Xbox One S. Two of my core games are fortnite and rocket league and both are having problems, but it doesn't seem like an Epic Games thing. For...
  6. Xbox loading problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox loading problem: I have an xbox 360s originally a 4gb internal storage and then i got a 500gb hard drive. Just recently it would load up and afterwards it would be stuck on a gray loading screen that it would...
  7. Xbox PC App installed games are gone and "There was a problem load install locations. Try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App installed games are gone and "There was a problem load install locations. Try...: I recently updated from Windows 10 to Windows 11 on TWO computers and now both of them have this issue after the update. What's happening: Games no longer show in the Installed section of the...
  8. FS2020 - Problem Getting Game to Load

in XBoX on Windows
    FS2020 - Problem Getting Game to Load: Hi. Firstly not terrible PC literate so will describe issue best as I can. Signed up for X Box Game Pass last year on PC to try out FS 2020. After a couple months bought said game via microsoft...
  9. problem with load game in The Evil Within season pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with load game in The Evil Within season pass: I'm user of xbox 360. I bought season pass to The Evil Within three month ago. Everything was fine for while. I have problem with load game nowadays. I was playing that game and i made some...
  10. Dark Souls 3 Load Game Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 3 Load Game Problem: When I update my xbox yesterday because i am insider dark souls 3 cannot load my save game any idea? I reinstall game and reset xbox but it's dosen't help [img] acad5ec7-e775-4929-9c6e-0c4a95bad312