Problems include crashing and lugging

Discus and support Problems include crashing and lugging in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; While I played Microsoft Minesweeper, I found some problem happened. When I played the easy level of today's challenge ( I mean 22/7's one ), while I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ann丶Yee, Jul 21, 2017.

  1. Ann丶Yee
    Ann丶Yee Guest

    Problems include crashing and lugging


    While I played Microsoft Minesweeper, I found some problem happened.

    1. When I played the easy level of today's challenge ( I mean 22/7's one ), while I found the treasure and clicked it, the app crashed everytime. I found sth in Windows Event Viewer: Microsoft
      Minesweeper Crash Log.evtx
    2. When I played the challenge mode, I found some lines at the right side in my screen were invisible.
    3. After I played the hard mode a few times, I could definitely feel that the app was lag, not only the animation, but also the board initiation.
    I don't know if Imy word is clear or not, but I really hope there is someone who can response me. Plz pay attention on these problem.

    :)
     
    Ann丶Yee, Jul 21, 2017
    #1
  2. DerekJury
    DerekJury Guest
    Chopper curiosity

    Do those 50000 kills include your own deaths from crashing? If so I should get there pretty quick.
     
    DerekJury, Jul 21, 2017
    #2
  3. forza horizon 3 keeps crashing

    my xbox keeps crashing fh3 but i can plays other games without problems. I already re-installed the game and the game keeps crashing. Can somebody help me??
     
    AheadAttorney11, Jul 21, 2017
    #3
  4. Ann丶Yee
    Ann丶Yee Guest

    Problems include crashing and lugging

    Ann丶Yee, Jul 22, 2017
    #4
  5. Ann丶Yee Win User

    Problems include crashing and lugging

  6. HypnoticEyes Win User

    Games throwing back to home?

    i had to get a new console because green screen of death now it works but im having the same problem as you guys with bf4 and everything else including my setting and my friends lists it just crashes instantly thank god i can at least watch fast 6 without
    it crashing
  7. Rob LeClair Win User

    Controller battery critical low

    Not possible. There was no battery in them. I play with a plug in. I tested AA batteries to see if it was the right lug but it won’t register batteries with AA
  8. Chapacuba Win User

    Halo Infinite Crashing XBOX Series X?

    "There is no related issue..." seriously?

    Read below how many people experience the same problem, myself included.

    Brand new Xbox series X, Halo infinite crashes the machine after loading the first logo.
  9. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

    Xbox One Error: Something went wrong. Please try again later. 0x801901f4

    Hey there,

    Always leave the console lugged in. Unplugging and plugging back in can cause some issues.

    Random question though, is the console runing hot at all?
Thema:

Problems include crashing and lugging

Loading...
  1. Problems include crashing and lugging - Similar Threads - Problems include crashing

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...