Problems in the gamescore

Discus and support Problems in the gamescore in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been having problems with my gamescore, first happened in The Witcher 3, many of the goals to unlock the Gamescore were fulfilled and did not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lLuucas18, Sep 18, 2017.

  1. lLuucas18
    lLuucas18 Guest

    Problems in the gamescore


    I have been having problems with my gamescore, first happened in The Witcher 3, many of the goals to unlock the Gamescore were fulfilled and did not receive the Gamescore, I ended up giving up the 100% so thinking it was bug in the game, now with Destiny
    2 started happening again First was the Gamescore to reach level 20, so it was unlock two days after I have reached the level, and now the Gamescore unlock all subclasses of arcane, completed four days ago and until now it has not unlocked, do not want to
    have to give up the 100% of another game by A bug, so I wanted help to solve this problem.

    :)
     
    lLuucas18, Sep 18, 2017
    #1
  2. bola686
    bola686 Guest
    Can't apply for Ambassador

    Ambasador need

    1500 gamescore

    Xboxlive gold and

    Not have problems of hacking or glitch
     
    bola686, Sep 18, 2017
    #2
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Problems gamescore - update

    It sometimes does this but the Gamerscore should sort itself eventually.It can sometimes just take a few days.

    Had this happen to me plenty of times.
     
    Daft Badger, Sep 18, 2017
    #3
  4. Problems in the gamescore

    Hey there ILuucas18,

    Sorry to hear about any issues unlocking Achievements. We do have a FAQ/Troubleshooting guide

    HERE
    that can assist with these problems. Make sure when you try the steps you give it the full 72 hours to resolve, before you move on to Step 3 which is the Survey.

    Hope that helps!

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
     
    Mister Mascot, Sep 19, 2017
    #4
  5. VaSaMiAn Win User

    Incorrect Gamerscore?

    I have the same problem. My profile has a Gamescore 795 (Xbox One profile)

    On the xbox site a gamescore 830

    Gamescore on my gamelist 1050

    I use only a Xbox One with smartglass.
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

    Problems in the gamescore

    Hey there ILuucas18,

    Sorry to hear about any issues unlocking Achievements. We do have a FAQ/Troubleshooting guide

    HERE
    that can assist with these problems. Make sure when you try the steps you give it the full 72 hours to resolve, before you move on to Step 3 which is the Survey.

    Hope that helps!

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
  7. bola686 Win User

    Can't apply for Ambassador

    Ambasador need

    1500 gamescore

    Xboxlive gold and

    Not have problems of hacking or glitch
  8. Internet Expert Win User

    Problem with my gamescore

    I remember that some people post here with the same problem, but it turned out to be a temporary glitch that eventually works itself out on its own, or with a
    power cycle.

    I think it has to do something with the Xbox servers not detecting your Xbox 360 achievements, but I could be wrong.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

    Problems gamescore - update

    It sometimes does this but the Gamerscore should sort itself eventually.It can sometimes just take a few days.

    Had this happen to me plenty of times.
Thema:

Problems in the gamescore

Loading...
  1. Problems in the gamescore - Similar Threads - Problems gamescore

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...