Problems in MW 3

Discus and support Problems in MW 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A few moments ago playing COD MW 3, being a level 10 I raised from nothing at level 80 and in the games the color of the image changed and the enemy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ClumpyPenny82, Oct 25, 2017.

  1. Problems in MW 3


    A few moments ago playing COD MW 3, being a level 10 I raised from nothing at level 80 and in the games the color of the image changed and the enemy players could tie us to raves the walls, please tell me if I missed something or there is some server problem,
    thanks.

    :)
     
    ClumpyPenny82, Oct 25, 2017
    #1
  2. bremaine
    bremaine Guest
    COD: MW3 Free Map Packs

    COD:MW 3 simply looks like an expansion of MW 2. I think it should have been called MW 2.5 instead of MW 3. Freebies or not, it still remains a poor release, and all gamers know it. I just hope the next COD release is nowhere near where MW 3 was.
     
    bremaine, Oct 25, 2017
    #2
  3. HG Ezio
    HG Ezio Guest
    best call of duty

    1. Black Ops

    2. MW 3

    3. MW
     
    HG Ezio, Oct 25, 2017
    #3
  4. Kramerllama Win User

    Cant Find Games ON MW2 or MW3 PLEASE HELP!!!!

    Yup, MW 3 is the only MP game I have, that I cant seem to ever get into a game on. BF 3...no problem, Halo...no problem, Medal of Honor...no problem, Portal 2...no problem, MW 3....nope.
  5. onyxishere Win User

    Mw 3 problem

  6. Tatakai no Kami Win User

    What to play?

    Take MW 3 back and get a refund and then play Skyrim and Batman, problem solved
  7. HG Ezio Win User

    best call of duty

    1. Black Ops

    2. MW 3

    3. MW
  8. EXPIRED Z0MBIE Win User

    What big games are you not getting?

    MW: 3, GoW: 3 and Skyrim.

    Although I do want to play MW:3 for the SP, just to avenge those who fell in MW: 2.
Thema:

Problems in MW 3

Loading...
  1. Problems in MW 3 - Similar Threads - Problems

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...