Problems getting my xbox 360 to connect to the net.

Discus and support Problems getting my xbox 360 to connect to the net. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dose anyone know why when I try to connect my xbox 360 to my WiFi router I get Internet Failed and Xbox Live Blocked as I have tryed it by WiFi and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Luke Greenwood, Mar 1, 2023.

1. Problems getting my xbox 360 to connect to the net.

Dose anyone know why when I try to connect my xbox 360 to my WiFi router I get Internet Failed and Xbox Live Blocked as I have tryed it by WiFi and Internet cable and it the same thing when I tryed it by WiFi and by cable?

:)

Luke Greenwood, Mar 1, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Luke. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

I'm sorry that you are experiencing this issue right now. Please try the steps one by one from this link to sort out the issue, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/Hardware-Ne....
  3. Mellerker Win User

How do I avoid game freeze and massive disc read errors problems?

This has gone for 6 years since I first bought xbox 360 and I how do I solve my net connection problem with xbox live.
  4. iamscott1962 Win User

ok, say i buy a used xbox 360. i can get a free/paid avatar prop with it and transfer it to my xbox one, right? how would i do this? i assume the xbox 360 would have to be connected to the internet which means i'd have to disconnect my xbox one from the
    internet and connect the 360 to the 'net. after i get the prop onto the 360 how do i get it onto the xbox one? also, during transfer do the 360 and xbox one both need to be connected to the 'net or just one or the other? not sure if i'd be able to have 2 consoles
    connected to the internet at the same time.
  5. roflpopzKirchoff Win User

Cannot connect to network, but xbox can detect signal

im having the same problem. I find a signal (my router is in my livingroom) so the signal is 100%, but still it wont connect to it. I just get the "Can't connect to Xbox LIVE" message. My laptops and my PS3 are able to connect to the net, its just the xbox
    that wont. I got the new Xbox360 with wireless net.
  6. WARGOD220 Win User

getting disconnected alot

I cant even get connected to XBL i do my test and connection is fine, internet is fine goes to test XBL thats where the issue comes in at i have reset router and everything even went to the router site made sure it was set open for the xbox and it is and
    still can not connect this is getting way old was not sure if it was XBL or my connection but the net connection is fine was on verge of switching net carriers but seems we are all running into the same problems
Thema:

1. Problems getting my xbox 360 to connect to the net. - Similar Threads - Problems getting 360

2. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  3. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  4. Problem with getting xBox design lab to ship to address in Australia

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with getting xBox design lab to ship to address in Australia: hi, I've recently tried to buy a product from xbox design lab in Australia. When I enter my address on the checkout page it says "Shipping address not available in the current store region." I...
  5. Xbox game bar countinues to say "There was a problem getting your captures"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar countinues to say "There was a problem getting your captures": I have been using the Xbox game bar to screen record usually but I was running out of storage. I moved the captures to a hard drive and when I started to record something else on my game bar it...
  6. "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.: Been having a mountain of problems with my Xbox One, and I'm not able to update it. When it says "there was a problem with the update" it's gives me these error codes: 0x80070584 0x00000000...
  7. Can I still get my Xbox 360 fixed it says there’s a problem with the fan

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I still get my Xbox 360 fixed it says there’s a problem with the fan: My Xbox 360 says it has a fan problem and I was wondering if there’s any chance I can send it in and still get it fixed. 3b4ce77a-2411-4ab0-af3c-6acb329f36f6
  8. I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE and payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE and payment: I have an error that does not allow me to buy games or download free 360 gold games. I have an xbox one and I do not have 360 that I must do and that I have a prepaid card and I miss the error...
  9. I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE: I have a problem and I can not buy or buy (free) xbox 360 games tells me what to do buy it on the console (xbox one) which is what I have but I do not have 360 someone would know how to solve this...
  10. How to get help on problem with order of XBOX 360 free game with GOLD ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get help on problem with order of XBOX 360 free game with GOLD ?: Hi, Does anyone know how to contact proper customer services ? I tried several times with my local French customer support, but they always reply with different excuses, something like "I can't...