Problems following W10 Creator Update

Discus and support Problems following W10 Creator Update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Following the recent Windows 10 Creator update (June 2017) I am now unable to sign in to Mahjong - "Microsoft Mahjong is currently not available on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BoughtSum486, Jul 9, 2017.

  1. BoughtSum486
    BoughtSum486 Guest

    Problems following W10 Creator Update


    Following the recent Windows 10 Creator update (June 2017) I am now unable to sign in to Mahjong - "Microsoft Mahjong is currently not available on your account - error code 0x803FB001". I've checked firewalls. Any ideas please?

    :)
     
    BoughtSum486, Jul 9, 2017
    #1
  2. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest
    Forza horizon 3 crashes

    Hi!

    Make sure all updates for W10 are correctly installed (including Fall Creator Update). Also make sure that the video card drivers are the latest available.
     
    DominumStige, Jul 9, 2017
    #2
  3. I cannot access anything on my dashboard.

    its definitely something with the W10 update
     
    NITROJUNKIE70, Jul 9, 2017
    #3
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

    Problems following W10 Creator Update

    Hey there,

    Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Microsoft Mahjong. Please try the troubleshooting steps on this page HERE and
    let us know if it helps. If the issues persist, try reinstalling the game directly from the Windows Store page to see if that helps!

    Let us know how it goes!
     
    Mister Beep, Jul 10, 2017
    #4
  5. Mister Beep Win User

    Problems following W10 Creator Update

    Hey there,

    Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Microsoft Mahjong. Please try the troubleshooting steps on this page HERE and
    let us know if it helps. If the issues persist, try reinstalling the game directly from the Windows Store page to see if that helps!

    Let us know how it goes!
  6. DominumStige Win User

    Problem with Forza Horizon 3 OS10

    Hi!

    Make sure you have correctly installed the updates available for W10 (including the Fall Creators Update). Also make sure you are logged in on W10 with the same user used on the console and open the windows store to download the game.
  7. DominumStige Win User

    Forza horizon 3 crashes

    Hi!

    Make sure all updates for W10 are correctly installed (including Fall Creator Update). Also make sure that the video card drivers are the latest available.
  8. misterfish50 Win User

    ultimate word games

    The same problem here.

    If you look at the ultimate word games Facebook page is says

    There is a known issue with the Crosswords Daily Challenges for the

    month of July. We are actively investigating the problem and will

    hopefully have a resolution soon - but it might take until after the

    weekend to resolve. Thanks for your patience.



    I saw this at the weekend so hopefully it will be sorted soon.

    The other thing I found was that my old small W10 tablet that hasn't been updated to creators version of W10 will load the daily crossword puzzle - it's just that I find working with only a 7 inch display a pain.
  9. TheBouffy Win User

    cant get wireless adaptor working on win 10

    Same problem for me ... impossible to install any driver for this adapter which is specially for W10 !!!!

    So my xbox one controller can't be connected to my PC (with W10 Pro installed and updated )
Thema:

Problems following W10 Creator Update

Loading...
  1. Problems following W10 Creator Update - Similar Threads - Problems following W10

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Good evening, I had the following problem: After reinstalling Windows 10 on the servers,...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Good evening, I had the following problem: After reinstalling Windows 10 on the servers,...: Good evening, I had the following problem: After reinstalling Windows 10 in the Minecraft game on the servers, everything started to lag, something like ping, but it is stable, in the range of...
  9. My pc crashes when i follow the step and restart the pc Problem with .Net Framework

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My pc crashes when i follow the step and restart the pc Problem with .Net Framework: I'm sorry that you followed the suggested steps and still haven't been able to resolve the issue with the .NET Framework error. Below I will provide you with some additional steps you can try:...
  10. 0x8028025a problem. follow support, still no luck.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    0x8028025a problem. follow support, still no luck.: hi, i am experiencing error 0x8028025a with games such as black ops 3, titanfall 2 and battlefield 1, error not occuring on mafia 3, earthlock, skyrim. network is fine and working. followed all...