Problems downloading

Discus and support Problems downloading in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Problems downloading update game ff035a5c-67e4-472d-912b-dc55a4e1c295 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by meh22di, Jan 1, 2016.

1. meh22di
    meh22di Guest

Problems downloading

Problems downloading update game

:)

meh22di, Jan 1, 2016
  2. Mister Rush
    Mister Rush Guest
    Downloading Problems...

Hi there Cyanide Xn,

Sorry to hear this is happening. Have you tired redownloading the map pack to a different storage device? Maybe disconnect the hard drive and then connect a USB drive and download it there. Have you also deleted the map pack and any updates for the game
    on the HDD and then
    clear your cache
    redownload your profile
    and then download the map pack again in that specific order. Let us know if this helps. Thanks!

Mister Rush, Jan 1, 2016
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Downloading Problems...

one problem with your THEORY

NOT all content is region locked

improper IPs dont show up until you run into region locked content as most content can be downloaded without being in REGION even if you have an out of region account

COD and halo content and indie games fall into that catergory

so incorrect gateways will only affect region locked content so unless he can download call of duty waw without issues

ngocphi, Jan 1, 2016
  4. sealab1028 Win User

download problems

I've tried everything I think. Including clearing the cache before downloading each individual dlc
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Downloading problem

Hey there Kriszti! So when you try to download something from Xbox.com, what happens? Do you see this game in the download queue on your console at all? If it is there and says something like "this content is attached to another console", simply press (A)
    here and select to attach all downloads to this console. This might have been caused if you recently got a new console, but not always. Let me know if this helps!
  6. Tash7RLN Win User

Download Problems

I've tried to download several puzzles over the past month and they don't download. My father also has it on his computer and he cant download any puzzles as well. Not even the free ones are downloading..... Anyone know how to fix this????
  7. BioshockZombie3 Win User

Downloading problems!!!

Hey there, Blastifyyy!

I'm sorry to see any downloading issues! Checking out
    your public profile
    , it appears you've unlocked achievements in ARK a day ago. Please let me know if you're still having issues so that we can dig into it further together. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
    im having a very similar issue to Blastifyyy. Ive had ark for quite some time on my xboxone. I even payed extra for scorched when it came out. I just finally started playing it again after having a baby and it decided to freeze up on me on the 3rd day of
    playing on my hosted server. I would reloaf the game and itd get past all of the opening pages to the big ark symbol and when you hit start to go to the screen with the option to join a server or host a server, but itll freeze before it can even pop that page
    up. I tried everything and was told by a friend to reinstall the game. So here i am a week later still trying to reinstall. Itll get to 543mb and just stop and say there was an error. Ive bought an ethernet cable and still only makes it that far. Our last
    attempt was unplugging my husbands ps4 and putting every electronic in the house on airplane mode and trying and it still only makes it to 543mb and tells me theres an issue. Ive already paid alot of money for this game and its extra add on of scorched...i
    really dont wanna have to go out and pay even more for the disc version. What is going on?!
  8. DominumStige Win User

Problem with downloading

Hi!

Try to clear the cache by holding down the power button for 10 secs and then try again to update the game.
Thema:

Problems downloading

1. Problems downloading - Similar Threads - Problems downloading

2. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  3. Nier Automata Xbox PC app, download stuck at 57% and I'm not the only one with this problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Nier Automata Xbox PC app, download stuck at 57% and I'm not the only one with this problem.: Randomly this problem appears, Xbox pc app app sometimes works, other times it doesn't, for no reason. Resetting, reinstalling, doesn't solve nothing, following useless guides doesn't solve...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.: Hello, I've bought Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition this summer, I've tried then to install it, but I had the same problem, when i'm installing it, it get's to like 20-30%, it stops...
  5. [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account: I seem to be having issues downloading my Xbox Live profile to an Xbox 360. I'm met with the following error after entering my email and password "8015D000: Sorry, there's a problem with the...
  6. Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app: I was trying to reinstall some games back onto my computer (I had uninstalled them about 3 months ago). I was going to redownload them from the Microsoft store. When I clicked install, the install...
  7. Xbox 360 Account Download Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Account Download Problem: I reformatted my usb drive and switched to a smaller one at 16 gb, and now when I try to redownload my account this pops up after I update the console on the new usb. Before this I had...
  8. How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile: For hours i have been trying to solve this and I've had no luck. I have a Xbox one and am trying to play a backwards compatible game but cannot download my xbox 360 profile to do so. Everytime...
  9. I have a problem downloading forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem downloading forza horizon 5: I have been trying to download Forza Horizon 5 from the Microsoft store as well as the Xbox app on my pc but the download won't even start. I have tried every single solution I could find on the...
  10. Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...: I have a problem with downloading and updating several games that I can not download or update them gives me an error with the code 0x87e0012c 58d55dd6-5aaa-494e-973a-5ea8e0e613f5