problems downloading update and turning on after

Discus and support problems downloading update and turning on after in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i turned on my exbox and it wanted me to update the microsoft store and the avatar system but froze at 80% and didnt move. i left it over night and it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zenivo, Nov 15, 2022.

1. Zenivo
    Zenivo Guest

i turned on my exbox and it wanted me to update the microsoft store and the avatar system but froze at 80% and didnt move. i left it over night and it had turned off after turning it back on it didnt change and was still %80. i decided to hard reset and now it wont even move past the green xbox logo, help?

:)

Zenivo, Nov 15, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Zenivo

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

What console do you have?
    Are you using an insider build / beta OS in your console?

In the meantime tell me, did you tried power cycling your console to see if that helps?

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.
  3. EscoriaHumana Win User

Xbox one standard exchange

What problem do you had? Mine console downloaded the update but after that it turned off every single time.
  4. o0BaBa BoOeY0o Win User

Update Error

It's resolved itself now

although the console did reset itself and re-download the update after leaving it all unplugged for a while, when i got onto the dash it was really laggy, so i turned the xbox off then on and had to re-download the update again, after the final update it
    seems to be back to normal, i have not tried turning off then on again to see if it gives me another update as i want to play trials evolution : )

hope i havent wasted anyones time, but hope this info helps someone else with the same problem
  5. crazydude1965 Win User

Is there a way to force the XBox to download any soft or game update at a precise moment of the day ?

Start then pause updates wait till bedtime set xbox to turn off after a couple of hours restart updates should download and turn off while you slumber
  6. crazydude1965 Win User

Console turns off after downloading update

I had a problem where my xbox kept turning off i checked settings and clicked never to auto turn off
Thema:

1. problems downloading update and turning on after - Similar Threads - problems downloading update

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.: Hello, I've bought Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition this summer, I've tried then to install it, but I had the same problem, when i'm installing it, it get's to like 20-30%, it stops...
  3. [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account: I seem to be having issues downloading my Xbox Live profile to an Xbox 360. I'm met with the following error after entering my email and password "8015D000: Sorry, there's a problem with the...
  4. Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app: I was trying to reinstall some games back onto my computer (I had uninstalled them about 3 months ago). I was going to redownload them from the Microsoft store. When I clicked install, the install...
  5. Xbox 360 Account Download Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Account Download Problem: I reformatted my usb drive and switched to a smaller one at 16 gb, and now when I try to redownload my account this pops up after I update the console on the new usb. Before this I had...
  6. How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile: For hours i have been trying to solve this and I've had no luck. I have a Xbox one and am trying to play a backwards compatible game but cannot download my xbox 360 profile to do so. Everytime...
  7. I have a problem downloading forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem downloading forza horizon 5: I have been trying to download Forza Horizon 5 from the Microsoft store as well as the Xbox app on my pc but the download won't even start. I have tried every single solution I could find on the...
  8. Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...: I have a problem with downloading and updating several games that I can not download or update them gives me an error with the code 0x87e0012c 58d55dd6-5aaa-494e-973a-5ea8e0e613f5
  9. Problem downloading and launching games and apps on Xbox Series S.

in XboX Insiders
    Problem downloading and launching games and apps on Xbox Series S.: Good afternoon guys, I have a Xbox Series S and I'm having trouble downloading and launching games and apps, coincidentally, I think it all started after this last update of the system in October,...
  10. Xbox series s download/update problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series s download/update problem: Im on xbox series s but everytime i try to update or install a game it installs or updates for a bit then immediately stops and this has been happening for a month now i cant play almost anything...